Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They’ll pay the balance and he’ll be fine. He tried to get over, when he ain’t even need to for real.

*****s gotta stop keeping up with the joneses tho. that’s what got him jammed up.

I get finessing the jewelers who been finessing *****s forever. But he just played with the wrong one. The one that would tell on you.

Ironic, considering his own Father and Uncle got jammed up messing with Jacob the Jeweler and Kim K producer boyfriend etc.

Almost full circle.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Exactly

That Meech **** sad.

Bruh had a legit path based off of the **** his father put down and probably got caught up in tryna keep up an image/persona/lifestyle. The banks got all that **** insured anyway so hope he don’t sit for too long but if he does, he gonna start feeling like the dumbest ***** on earth after a while.

Edit: disregard my lil thinkpiece I just seen some **** that said dude tried to run off with a watch :lol: :smh:

Good, this is nothing.

Them exotic car dealerships and jewelry stores in Miami do not PLAY. Especially downtown or in the design district. Those Italians, Russians, Jewish dudes, etc. don’t play.

They leave no stone unturned

He bonded out for $140k (10% of 1.4m) but couldn’t afford the watch payment?

I think he could have afforded it, he just tried to finesse, smh

Has to be based on the fact you can’t really find H like that anymore and dawg had a ton of powder in his foil.

How you know that my g? :lol:

1652909449873.jpeg

It's kinda wild how we all flinch at the thought of a young dude shooting dope, meanwhile theirs literally dozens of rappers of essentially liquid dope & ****** side swipe it like they champagne bottles
right. Dudes drink cough syrup for breakfast and rap about taking whatever pill lands in their hand
and no one bats and eye, but then folks act all stunned and scandalized when these dudes get caught up on heroin, meth and coke like they weren't already junkies

It's kinda wild how we all flinch at the thought of a young dude shooting dope, meanwhile theirs literally dozens of rappers of essentially liquid dope & ****** side swipe it like they champagne bottles
Its probably just the visuals of seeing someone use needles vs drinking or smoking something.

I remember being young seeing someone shoot dope the first time, it was just strange af compared to having seen people smoke whether it be crack, opium, weed whatever. When the needles are in play it shocks most people i think

Lol I live in Seattle where for whatever reason, it’s basically open air drug markets. Yes it’s still available but the average dope fiend is all about those fenty M30s. Cartels are making a killing with way less overhead growing/processing poppy compared to just getting raw materials from China.

I’m just a civilian family man I don’t mess with anything but tree :lol:

Lol I live in Seattle where for whatever reason, it’s basically open air drug markets. Yes it’s still available but the average dope fiend is all about those fenty M30s. Cartels are making a killing with way less overhead growing/processing poppy compared to just getting raw materials from China.

I’m just a civilian family man I don’t mess with anything but tree :lol:

Righhhhhhhhtttt.

Pardon Mme about “family stuff?”

🤝 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom