Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

5A3C89A2-0A1A-4D06-A0F2-FD183A96E978.png

Ma$e spending all of Fivio money 🤣🤣🤣

What’s the verdict on this Beyoncé album. Can’t front I don’t really check for them, plus the records will get played any and everywhere anyway so there’s no need.

Just like a preacher :smh:

Someone tell the waterhead dummy he was just crying about Puff and wanting ownership from him.

Is there more detail on Fivio contract tho? Surely, it can’t be $5k for like 3 albums. Or maybe it could :lol:

Is there more detail on Fivio contract tho? Surely, it can’t be $5k for like 3 albums. Or maybe it could :lol:

Boosie tried to sign Kodak for 10 bands

The industry is smoke and mirrors. Most *****s want a couple Gs, some chains, some whips and free studio times and trips and videos. That’s the other part of the investment, not included in the 10 bands.

The goal is to sell that image to a label, and work out another deal etc. While the artists gets show money, features, placements and merch…and builds his brand up. But yes….your fav rappers are taking regular *** deals.

The hardest part of being an artists is the startup costs.

$5k advance

$50k spent on him by Mase en route to the deal

$750k each for Mase and Fivio when they get major label deal with Fivio getting $700k after you subtract the money Mase spent

Is how Mase broke it down. Seems more than fair on Mase part but I noticed he was still being slick with how he was breaking it down.

$5k advance

$50k spent on him by Mase en route to the deal

$750k each for Mase and Fivio when they get major label deal with Fivio getting $700k after you subtract the money Mase spent

Is how Mase broke it down. Seems more than fair on Mase part but I noticed he was still being slick with how he was breaking it down.
I don’t think it should have been a straight split on the deal money personally, unless mase is pumping a chunk of that right back into Fiv’s promotion/marketing/shows/whatever. Should have been a M to Fiv and half a M to Mase. Fiv is still the talent and a 25% take on a 1.5mill deal is still a healthy take for mase.

I don’t think it should have been a straight split on the deal money personally, unless mase is pumping a chunk of that right back into Fiv’s promotion/marketing/shows/whatever. Should have been a M to Fiv and half a M to Mase. Fiv is still the talent and a 25% take on a 1.5mill deal is still a healthy take for mase.

Yeah it kinda threw me off he kept saying “So They Don’t cheat Us” :lol:

But I guess he look at that $50-55k as the reason bruh got the deal. **** is kinda foul but that’s the game. Like Mase said he coulda 360’d him. But then he said he also still Eats off his masters. Best way to do it is to build independently most of the time.

So why hasn’t he been able to do it? 50’s best music in the last few years has been Power intro’s..

Well for one he’s already 40+ and would never top 2002-2007 run but also I’d imagine that the effort you have to put into being a popping rapper now is way more than it’s worth + especially if you got Power and whatnot doing well.

I’d love to see a 50 album with drill beats and some Alchemist/Justice League beats. But I get why he don’t wanna put that **** out and sell like 10k

Back
Top Bottom