Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Since y'all talk about Jada

Jada is sort of in that Dave East lane, not a big fan of his solo joints. They've all been underwhelming.

This could be good for Jada. We already know the lyrics will be there.

Heck, I wish he would let Styles put together a project for him.

Yall aint gone like this BUT, it aint been enough money flowin through or generated by the lox for them to break up. 🤷🏾‍♂️

No Wayne slander , he’s been goin off the past 2 years on features . The problem will be the production is trash

Needs to have Gunn or Ross EP a project for him or lock in with 1-2 producers . His beat selection is pretty bad except when he’s a feature
This is true. Just keep that on the shelf though.

Jadakiss has good solos. But his best ones could be better if you removed any where from 5-7 tracks each. Also doesn’t help to keep saying “Top 5 Dead Or Alive” but having no true classic, and may not have a project better than Styles’ best projects.

:lol:

Verzuz presents: No Cap In My Rap/I’m Not On No Rap **** vs. Rap Is Only Entertainment

It's tricky because _'s like 21 came up saying a bunch of "wipe _ nose, spin his block, chopper turn him into a suchandsuch". He was pushing that **** heavy. I remember his vlad interview, he was all the way with that but he has grown up and matured now. You can't tell somebody not to mature. If _'s stay stuck on stupid they get criticized for that too. Can't please everybody. Gotta say **** what people think sometimes and move how you move. It ain't a bad thing to evolve.

It's tricky because _'s like 21 came up saying a bunch of "wipe _ nose, spin his block, chopper turn him into a suchandsuch". He was pushing that **** heavy. I remember his vlad interview, he was all the way with that but he has grown up and matured now. You can't tell somebody not to mature. If _'s stay stuck on stupid they get criticized for that too. Can't please everybody. Gotta say **** what people think sometimes and move how you move. It ain't a bad thing to evolve.

That’s cool man but he was just on Drake album rapping the same way :lol:

I like 21 music so I hope he don’t stop rapping how he rap if I’m being real. He actually kinda getting into a nice pocket the last few years where he is actually good for a slick line or few.

but for arguments sake how you gonna tell ****** to put down the guns but all your verses to this day telling ****** to pick up the guns :lol: not so much for grown people or even young adults that’s already into what they into but for the kids that are young enough to be influenced to where that starts a curiosity towards that life…but we have that convo in here once a week :lol:

That’s cool man but he was just on Drake album rapping the same way :lol:

I like 21 music so I hope he don’t stop rapping how he rap if I’m being real. He actually kinda getting into a nice pocket the last few years where he is actually good for a slick line or few.

but for arguments sake how you gonna tell ****** to put down the guns but all your verses to this day telling ****** to pick up the guns :lol: not so much for grown people or even young adults that’s already into what they into but for the kids that are young enough to be influenced to where that starts a curiosity towards that life…but we have that convo in here once a week :lol:

I hear that. Stop believing and imitating everything these rap _'s say. Basically what it comes down to.

Jadakiss has good solos. But his best ones could be better if you removed any where from 5-7 tracks each. Also doesn’t help to keep saying “Top 5 Dead Or Alive” but having no true classic, and may not have a project better than Styles’ best projects.

All of Jada's solos are meh and underwhelming. It's some stand out songs along with mediocre ones along with ones I always skip.

It's the product of being on a major and trying to make an album for and please everyone.

Yall aint gone like this BUT, it aint been enough money flowin through or generated by the lox for them to break up. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nah, they can get checks all over the world, because they're respected group with hits. People underestimate touring money, especially overseas.

Styles has the indie lane

and Jada is bigger solo and with features, and really doesn't need the group.

This is no different than Meth not really needing Wu, but he still will pop up with Wu, and they're splitting money up to nine(RZA normally doesn't show) ways depending on who shows up.

a lot of groups on a lot smaller level have broken up, much less how they'll take stuff public. The Havoc and Prodigy stuff was nasty.

I hear that. Stop believing and imitating everything these rap _'s say. Basically what it comes down to.

So they can imitate style of dress, slang, dances

but you're telling 8-15 year old's to stop imitating the negative, because they're mature and developed enough to tell the difference in reality and fiction?

So they can imitate style of dress, slang, dances

but you're telling 8-15 year old's to stop imitating the negative, because they're mature and developed enough to tell the difference in reality and fiction?
This where parents need to raise their kids,and not let them get raised by rappers and tablets.

A lot of these same kids play video games/watch movies that depict violence as well (not that this makes it ok), it’s just hard to solely blame hip-hop IMO

Back
Top Bottom