Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I watch a vast array of Breakfast Club interviews, keeps me up to date on topics/people i don't really follow that tend to be trending topics on the Internets. Watched Saucy Santana or even kanye west too

Dark beats been my thing lately… rip dolph

016A86B2-C9CC-448B-BFAF-FDF2CA3B8FE3.jpeg

I watch a vast array of Breakfast Club interviews, keeps me up to date on topics/people i don't really follow that tend to be trending topics on the Internets. Watched Saucy Santana or even kanye west too

I listen to their daily shows on Spotify where they have it pretty much in podcast format.

I’m not checking for content from nobody if I know for a fact I don’t even **** with them…I’m not even discussing them if it’s like that. You mentioned Kanye and y’all be the same way with him, say y’all don’t rock with him but worried about everything he say. Y’all be fans lowkey y’all just show it in a different way. But it’s cool, everybody got their opinion. Watching Saucy Santana is craaazy though

I’m not checking for content from nobody if I know for a fact I don’t even **** with them…I’m not even discussing them if it’s like that. You mentioned Kanye and y’all be the same way with him, say y’all don’t rock with him but worried about everything he say. Y’all be fans lowkey y’all just show it in a different way. But it’s cool, everybody got their opinion. Watching Saucy Santana is craaazy though

:lol:

Ak interview was solid and he gets into a lot of the criticisms people give him. I get why ****** have made their mind up on him though.

Him being their third host occasionally gonna be interesting lol.

Back
Top Bottom