Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl: @ Kanye going at Boosie

03F00495-CB53-48F7-8EA6-AD97B71200ED.jpeg

Yeah that Asian doll chick. Then when she was wrapped up with favio and others, Jack boy started talking about sharing her and all this clown stuff.

Wait. Wasn’t that Von’s chick? :lol:

These young industry joints (both males and females) just bouncing around from one to another. :lol:

Yeah, Kodak claims he cool with him, but Jackboy messed up the NBA link cause Jackboy got mad cause YB cracked the chick he's with.

🧢 🧢 Jackboy and Asian Doll got nothing to do with Kodak and YB beef. Von was still alive when they issues started and Jackboy ain’t start ******* with Asian until after Von

How y’all don’t remember this

🧢 🧢 Jackboy and Asian Doll got nothing to do with Kodak and YB beef. Von was still alive when they issues started and Jackboy ain’t start ****ing with Asian until after Von

How y’all don’t remember this

You probably know better than me, but I remember there was a string of rants by Kodak talking about it. One of them being this

You probably know better than me, but I remember there was a string of rants by Kodak talking about it. One of them being this

Yeah Kodak be lying about ****, he still be sending shots at YB and him and Jackboy been at odds for a while now too. Quando Rondo really started the **** after he burned a pair of Sniper Gang draws on his live and it’s really been up there ever since. Kodak start dissing YB because I guess he felt like he co-signed it and the rest is history. YB never speak on Yak until he address him first

Back
Top Bottom