Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mav has a right to chose what he wants aired and what he doesn't want aired on his show. If he doesn't want to give hate speech a platform, that's his prerogative (shoutout bobby brown). Ye hasn't been banned anywhere just for no reason. He brought it on himself. He wasn't banned bc his race or gender. If that happens, it's an issue. But someone not being given a megaphone to spread hate is perfectly acceptable and should happen more. He always can go on Fox News. They'll greet him with open arms. That's his people now.

Ironically I found the pic in the post above randomly right as you posted this.

Mav can do whatever he wants, I was just answering wavycrocket wavycrocket question of where Ye has been “banned” from.

That being said, Mav looks pretty jolly for a guy who was just “disgusted” by Ye’s “anti semitic comments” :lol:

1666103851936.jpeg

:lol:

Mav can do whatever he wants, I was just answering wavycrocket wavycrocket question of where Ye has been “banned” from.

That being said, Mav looks pretty jolly for a guy who was just “disgusted” by Ye’s “anti semitic comments” :lol:

1666103851936.jpeg

Crying "I'm banned!!!" instead of saying "I said some really dumb ****." is lame af. That's some Proud Boy and KKK clown ****. You're not banned, people just don't want to hear your ******** and Mav and Lebron don't want to be associated with it. You're not entitled to be given a megaphone to spew your ********. You can say what you want but you don't get to use other's platform to spread it.

What's the issue in that picture? I don't see anything wrong?

Crocs Boy in the chair don’t look too enthused…

Just makes it seem like he ain’t have a problem with it until #they told him to have a problem with it :lol: which is understandable it’s a lot of money at stake over there… :lol:
That would make more sense if the episode got released and taken down or something, but obviously they had the sense to say that they weren’t releasing it before any of that. I don’t know why you’re trying to make it some Jewish conspiracy theory. Most people have sense enough not to associate themselves with this foolishness before having to speculate that George Soros put in a direct call to Bron or something of that nature. No need to play on the anti-Semitic tropes

Crocs Boy in the chair don’t look too enthused…

Just makes it seem like he ain’t have a problem with it until #they told him to have a problem with it :lol: which is understandable it’s a lot of money at stake over there… :lol:
He looks be serious during what appears to be a prayer? I think you're making a lot of assumptions based on your own personal beliefs. You may be ok with Ye's comments but a lot of people think they are ****** up. If the roles were reversed and it was someone talking about your race or religion, I think you'd view it differently. Some people can't think outside their own little box though.

1666103851936.jpeg

Them cats got REAL POWER. Had Lebby flying from one coast to another just to attend a party in between game days.

Had several affordable housing projects set aside specifically for they people. When people called it out for what it was(discrimination and racism) the then Mayor stepped in and basically gave them a pass.

He looks be serious during what appears to be a prayer? I think you're making a lot of assumptions based on your own personal beliefs. You may be ok with Ye's comments but a lot of people think they are ****ed up. If the roles were reversed and it was someone talking about your race or religion, I think you'd view it differently. Some people can't think outside their own little box though.

I’m talking about the The Shop pic with Ye and Mav not the pic with Bron and the rabbi. But in context of the current situation and Mav skinning and grinning while actually next to Ye, Brons face is interesting in that pic also :lol:.

I’m talking about the The Shop pic with Ye and Mav not the pic with Bron and the rabbi. But in context of the current situation and Mav skinning and grinning while actually next to Ye, Brons face is interesting in that pic also :lol:.
You're talking about a pic but posted a different pic? Well, ok.

Again, I think you're trying to add things that aren't there to fit this narrative that aligns with your own beliefs. Lebron didn't even show up to the taping so that should tell you what he think of Ye.

You're talking about a pic but posted a different pic? Well, ok.

Again, I think you're trying to add things that aren't there to fit this narrative that aligns with your own beliefs. Lebron didn't even show up to the taping so that should tell you what he think of Ye.
He posted the two pics.
You just seem so hell bent on jumping down dudes throat you are all over the conversation with bad talking points.

He posted the two pics.
You just seem so hell bent on jumping down dudes throat you are all over the conversation with bad talking points.
I see now, he posted twice, one bottom page and one top page. I missed the bottom one.

What's the bad talking point?

So now Mav, Lebron and Nore are controlled by jewish folks? That's the new defense? :lol:

We just gonna forget that Kanye been kissing so much white fashion designer *** for YEARS but now after being mistreated and used as a mascot for so long now Kanye just don't care huh. Kanye that called himself Walt Disney. Nobody has been more controlled and a do-boy then him that few years.

All this stuff is just deflection. Nobody with any sense should "stand with Ye". Same dude that kills close relationships with people when they don't agree with his nonsense.

I see now, he posted twice, one bottom page and one top page. I missed the bottom one.

What's the bad talking point?
He was talking about pic A. you were attacking him for pic B.
He was talking about platoforms Kanye was banned from, and you were quoting his posts in which he was "detailing" those platforms Kanye was banned from and was upside his head about, not that.

I just came in and caught up on the thread and all I kept seeing was you down his throat, about something entirely different than what his posts were about. That's all.

He was talking about pic A. you were attacking him for pic B.
He was talking about platoforms Kanye was banned from, and you were quoting his posts in which he was "detailing" those platforms Kanye was banned from and was upside his head about, not that.

I just came in and caught up on the thread and all I kept seeing was you down his throat, about something entirely different than what his posts were about. That's all.
Maybe next time he should post both in the same post so one isn't left on the previous page.

I'll say it again, whining about being banned when you brought it upon yourself is lame af. Platforms have a right to give someone a megaphone or not. Say wild ****, lose your megaphone.

Overall he was sympathetic to Kanye and playing whatabout ********. He even suggested his comments weren't anti-Semitic. Na **** that. I'm not Nore, I don't have an issue in speaking up when someone is saying some wild **** like that. If you want to make excuses for Kanye, we can have some discussion too.

Maybe next time he should post both in the same post so one isn't left on the previous page.

I'll say it again, whining about being banned when you brought it upon yourself is lame af. Platforms have a right to give someone a megaphone or not. Say wild ****, lose your megaphone.

Overall he was sympathetic to Kanye and playing whatabout bull****. He even suggested his comments weren't anti-Semitic. Na **** that. I'm not Nore, I don't have an issue in speaking up when someone is saying some wild **** like that. If you want to make excuses for Kanye, we can have some discussion too.
:rofl:
I hear you man.
It's all good.

:rofl:
I hear you man.
It's all good.
lol sorry, I do get heated over discussions like this. I just really really don't like hate speech of any kind directed at anyone. I may be a straight white male that couldn't care less about religion but I'll go to bat for any race/sex/gender/sexual orientation/religion to live their live and chill any way they like.

I still have the last hour of that interview.
Hopefully it's still up somewhere.
I wonder if Donald Glover has "reacted" to it.
I watched a video on him a few weeks back Called I am Kanyes Son or Son of Kanye (new video but old footage of Donald)

Very very interesting.
It was before Kanye's "slavery was a choice" instance, or at least his Praise of Kanye was

Back
Top Bottom