Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The whole situation sucks. I really wish him and Offset could’ve peaced it up. My wife doesn’t listen to Migos or even rap like that and immediately said it’s sad they couldn’t patch things up because they were too close to let that longer for too long :smh:

849E168A-1744-446A-8DF0-536958289E1A.jpeg

The whole situation sucks. I really wish him and Offset could’ve peaced it up. My wife doesn’t listen to Migos or even rap like that and immediately said it’s sad they couldn’t patch things up because they were too close to let that longer for too long :smh:
Takeoff and Set were good…It’s more between Set and Quavo….They gon definitely peace it up after this but it sucks that this is what it’s gonna take :smh:

Takeoff and Set were good…It’s more between Set and Quavo….They gon definitely peace it up after this but it sucks that this is what it’s gonna take :smh:
I didn’t know that but that’s good to hear. Sad man :smh:

first concert I ever went to was a Migos concert. $10 in Houston at warehouse live back in 2014. **** was wild. crazy to see them go from that to where they are now, and then with Takeoff getting did like this, in Houston at that....just very surreal man..RIP man

Last edited:

So sad

"I'm thinking about moving to Canada but i know they still gon be watching me/ i know that they after me but i won't let em catch me"

***** rapped that **** on his first mixtape, damn near 10 years ago. Wish he'd have moved to Cambodia, Sweden or Mali

Sad News. I wasn’t a huge Migos fan but always respected Takeoff as the best emcee out the group. He seemed quiet. Sad another young black man has been taken from us due to senseless violence.

RIP to my boy Liftoff… Was never the biggest Migos fan outside of Culture but I always had huge respect for Takeoff and his skill and the energy he gave off as a person. Hard not to like a quiet ***** who stayed out the way and just did him, reminded me a lot of myself actually.

Charleston White for President, this culture of ours need a complete overhaul

It's in his video, but im the clown lol

Come at me bro, you cats is exposing yourselves.

All i did was post a pic from a vid that HE released the day before he "died".

But yall mad at me lol

Back
Top Bottom