Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No, the evidence suggest the friend may have did it or attempted to do it.

Meg said her back was turned so she didn't see who did it.

Witnesses(the residents of the neighborhood) saw Meg and the Friend throwing hands prior to the shooting

It is possible that Meg got the best of her and the friend wanted to shoot her.

Tory possibly tried to stop her and the gun went off clapping Meg.

The friend also pleaded the 5th, and requested immunity from the prosecutors. You don't request immunity unless you did the crime or was a participant of it.

The finger prints on the gun are woman's prints. There were only 2 females. Meg and her friend.

The evidence suggests that she's the shooter as she was the only other female other than Meg.
So why was the gun found on Tory?
Hence why he was originally charged with gun possession?

FkJoZjkWAAA-1uq

Speaking of Roc Nation running flim flam…

So why was the gun found on Tory?
Hence why he was originally charged with gun possession?
Again, this is speculation, but it's possible it's his, cause when it first occurred some of the parties involved made it clear that everyone was aware that he had a firearm in the vehicle. The friend could have snatched it at one point or another to use it.

Gunna chose freedom over his rap career. I don’t see how you can come back after saying YSL is a gang that committed crimes. Only thing he didn’t say was who did what. He copped out to the Rico, I’m guessing they gave him time served and probation like 69 to walk free. I can’t see how he rebounds off this musically, the court of public opinion wants buddy out of here.

Gunna chose freedom over his rap career. I don’t see how you can come back after saying YSL is a gang that committed crimes. Only thing he didn’t say was who did what. He copped out to the Rico, I’m guessing they gave him time served and probation like 69 to walk free. I can’t see how he rebounds off this musically, the court of public opinion wants buddy out of here.

One of my nephews friends told me Gunna is the goat, yes the goat. Kid was dead serious. The 17-21 crowd are still gonna support him for sure.

Folks are missing the fact that the dude who started YSL with Thug copped out and agreed to testify before Gunna and the rest of them did.

They’ve got the guy who founded the gang admitting that it’s a gang.

QUALITY CONTROL REPORTEDLY PLOTTING $450M MOVE TO WARNER MUSIC GROUP​

Quality Control Music has reportedly began negotiating a distribution partnership with Warner Music Group, after eight years under the Motown Records umbrella

Back
Top Bottom