Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Diddy gon smack this 🥷 again

A988ED45-04A0-4DF5-AFB5-51482A230267.jpeg
Canada Dry, you playing a dangerous game boy. they already said you like em young

He was performing at weed show/concert. It was shot up and he and his people accused of robbing some folks and shooting the security guard
So much him saying he was cutting the negativity out of his circle in his MDWG interview. Gillie and Wallo really be finding these “at risk” rappers and trying to steer them before they crash all the way out.

Ant Glizzy basically admitted to raping girls with Shy tho :smh: plus I thought Shy can’t even drink alcohol anyway cause of Pancreatitis?

Fam it was crazy in real time for him to be so excited to **** on Shy that he didn’t really realize he was snitching on himself for doing the same **** Shy was doing. Dude eyes was bulging out his head :lol: “how am I Bill cosby” :lol: :smh: dudes different to be on that when our generation was seeing in real time that that **** can come back on you 30 years later

I ignore anything from a rapper with 3 random letters in their first name.

Like who told all them lil ****** to do that ****?

Did Lyor Combs suggest this? :lol:

Old Neighborhood clicks + Instagram handles. That’s all it is. Same thing as rappers being “Lil” or “Big”. When they been that in their neighborhoods forever. Like with everything else, once it becomes mainstream, everybody else just hood on it.

Back
Top Bottom