Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think Future is vastly overrated …

But I also think Cole is overrated. And I’m a Cole fan lol.

Nobody is talking about any of Cole’s albums the way we discuss Kendrick’s.

FHD was great when it dropped but has not held the test of time for me, same with KOD.

Yea if anything Future is underrated. His run is comparable to Drake's run. Women just don't care for him because of his personal life/BM drama.

FHD is a classic in my eyes. Love Yourz is one of my favorite songs ever tbh.

Still waiting for someone to drop one of those dope verses from him that Ive never heard...

wavycrocket wavycrocket

challenge

PessimisticSmallAntelope-size_restricted.gif

Yea if anything Future is underrated. His run is comparable to Drake's run. Women just don't care for him because of his personal life/BM drama.

FHD is a classic in my eyes. Love Yourz is one of my favorite songs ever tbh.

Wut? Future is for the ****, that's why its surprising to see so many stans here.

I'm really not. I can understand liking his music... he raps over some catchy beats, I like a lot of his collabs on other folks ****, but not because of him. But to really believe he is a GOOD RAPPER. Man hell nah, dude is trash because he can't rap or sing yet he insists on doing both. ******* hated him since Turn Off the Lights. Such an annoying *** auto tuned winey ***** sounding *** song and everything he has released since sounds about the same to me, he's just a bigger cocky ******* and **** talker now, but that's all rappers do so it's whatever I guess. Keep bumpin that trash if it makes ya feel good, I'll leave the man alone.

and ain't no one dropped a verse yet because ya'll know I'm right.

I like Cole and Future a lot. It doesn't have to be an either or thing lol.

If I'm on a mission on a Friday or Saturday night I don't wanna hear Cole in my ear. I wanna hear FUTURE tell me "I DON'T WANT RELATIONS".....Sunday morning after I have committed sins I can play some Cole while I clean up the crib and pretend I'm ready to settle down and have a family.
What's wrong with yall? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Yachty was the worst part of his album. The instrumentals alone would be fine. His voice as a rapper isn’t appreciated in any sense, the autotune singing didn’t do him any favors either. I’ll probably never listen again but the way respected artists were bigging it up I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

Future isn’t lyrical - once I realized this and recognized that his fans appreciate this aspect of him, it made listening to him more palatable and enjoyable.

I wanna see less of the Dot vs. Cole arguments because they’re not even in the same lane anymore. They’re still at the top of what they do respectively.

Back
Top Bottom