Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Like Joe moses said about rihanna

Thats me with rubi rose

I dont care if she ****** drake, chris brown, or meek mill. Ill tell her give me that *** when you get done with them

It’s worth the clap honestly

giphy.gif

Saw some videos of him and his potnas running wild in NYC with the blicks and antagonizing their rivals by showing up in their hoods. Sad to see that sort of thing play out. Even sadder that these cats don’t realize that those kinds of videos make the DAs salivate.

Rumors = Facts era

Imagine a Music Label, just letting another artist go and sign with whoever, because they feel like it :lol:

What is the source…Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Instagram Account: GossipOfTheCityTea
Twitter Account: MrSauceTalk (with a tongue out emoji)….

“We’re losing recipes”

98A5B590-FB52-479D-9977-EF1B1E61C003.jpeg
Real talk though for all the people that said it was a strategic move by Thug so Gunna can get out and make money for the Defense, what has Gunna done to make money for the defense since he been out?

Real talk though for all the people that said it was a strategic move by Thug so Gunna can get out and make money for the Defense, what has Gunna done to make money for the defense since he been out?

He’s still generating revenue for them. His music is still doing straight as far as streaming.

Y’all just need to let this play out. It’s like, y’all learned nothing from the Meg/Tory ****, with all the wild reports and stuff :lol:.

Just relax and wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom