Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The only time him and Nore must work out they film it.

Payroll

Don Tolliver

Babytron

Bizarre

Sada Baby

Key Glock

Logic

Hell Razah

The God Fahim

King Crooked & Joell Ortiz

Young Roddy & Trademark Da Skydiver

Yeat (lol)

That’s a lot of albums in a 24 hour period:lol:

Joel and Crooked? Ahhhhh, that explains why Crooked is on Mob Radio talking about Joe :lol:

and Bizarre has fans?

Dude literally says best rapper alive in every song. That's why some of you dudes believed it, because he kept saying it like an annoying commercial.

and how many times can you dudes hear Weezy F Baby

It's a bunch of mediocre or remedial punchlines with one or two good ones yada yada
Sheesh, I said okay :lol:

We all grew up in different generations. Wayne is the GOAT, for me. I just post artists that I enjoy. I ain’t gonna hate when you post Kool Mo Dee. You like what you like OG :smokin

This don toliver album is nice.. I don’t get the yeat hype he stole hoodrich Pablo Juan sound just with auto tune

Huh? Lmao they don’t sound nothing alike

If anything it’s WLR Carti with a few lil twists to it

Just saw this on the explorer page and laughed out loud :lol:

Despicable times :lol: :smh:

Even funnier because back then Nice Kicks sold fakes just like that on their site :lol:
idsypgxzcbb61.jpg

I remember.

My potna ordered a pair of black and white 7s (similar to the flint 7s) back in the 8th grade from nicekicks. Wore them to class once and got flamed up. Never saw them again. :lol:

I remember when nicekicks went through their rebrand. Thinking to myself “>D… some people don’t forget” :lol:

Last edited:
People swear carti aint **** but i damn sure see alotta young *****’s bitin.

WLR a classic…
Carti is ***, but it’s Die Lit that should get the praise. That’s an amazingly produced album. WLR sounded like parody rap.

Carti is only as good as the beat he picked that day lol

Lol @ the caption calling the Wee wee Pleaser beat “boom bap”

Back
Top Bottom