Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Travis Scott has to drop this year right? Bruh still out here doing festivals with astroworld era music, fam it’s time.

All these Atlanta artists and nobody wants to put together a festival in the city. Leaving millions on the table. Doing everybody else’s festival but won’t put one out here. Centennial Olympic or Piedmont would be perfect locations. Who do I need to get on the phone with.

All these Atlanta artists and nobody wants to put together a festival in the city. Leaving millions on the table. Doing everybody else’s festival but won’t put one out here. Centennial Olympic or Piedmont would be perfect locations. Who do I need to get on the phone with.

Thought Birthday Bash and One Music Festival was Atlanta’s music festival.

Thought Birthday Bash and One Music Festival was Atlanta’s music festival.
One music is kinda but the lineups are pretty weak. Everybody comes thru anyway just to parlay, no reason Atlanta couldn’t have a star-studded festival. Birthday bash is good but it’s a one night show.

One music is kinda but the lineups are pretty weak. Everybody comes thru anyway just to parlay, no reason Atlanta couldn’t have a star-studded festival. Birthday bash is good but it’s a one night show.

Don’t for get the A3C Hip Hop Festival.

2022 line for One Music festival was solid…usually is. They had Officer Ross, Jeezy, Gucci, Lil Baby, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Larry June, Juvenile, City Girls, Jasmine Sullivan, Bleu, Lupe, Rich Homie Quan, etc…

Don’t for get the A3C Hip Hop Festival.

2022 line for One Music festival was solid…usually is. They had Officer Ross, Jeezy, Gucci, Lil Baby, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Larry June, Juvenile, City Girls, Jasmine Sullivan, Bleu, Lupe, Rich Homie Quan, etc…
It was solid indeed but about 1/3 the size of a rolling loud, sxsw, Coachella, lollapalooza or even made in America. It’s plenty of events no doubt but a Tip or Gucci or even Baby type who’s cool with everybody could really put out something special that people will show up for.

Nicki fell off bad

What happen

10467839_1441882029429274_832926729_n_t580.jpg

She rich she can just get more lipo or whatever surgery there is to fix herself.

Funk flex did some weight loss surgery.

She rich she can just get more lipo or whatever surgery there is to fix herself.

Funk flex did some weight loss surgery.

I don't think you can't keep putting your body and heart through that.

That's part of the problem. Besides the procedures themselves, a lot of people doing it aren't physically healthy in the first place and people end up dying.

It's sort of crazy, because in sports you want to try and avoid surgery if you can, because of complications, but a lot of women are running for quick fixes. Just stuff like infection and blood clots.

Probly cuz it’s like 5 concerts/events in the A every summer instead of one known big one :lol: …The money just spread out over those couple months

I don't think you can't keep putting your body and heart through that.

That's part of the problem. Besides the procedures themselves, a lot of people doing it aren't physically healthy in the first place and people end up dying.

It's sort of crazy, because in sports you want to try and avoid surgery if you can, because of complications, but a lot of women are running for quick fixes. Just stuff like infection and blood clots.
Especially as a black person. You spend half your time sorting through any complications by first convincing the doctor/nurse that you’re not making it up & you’re not a drug addict

Back
Top Bottom