Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Toomp pretty much shaped TIP sound and is responsible for a lot of his classic records… Mans was wylin giving Wyclef 140k for them garbage *** tracks.No Toomp on TI vs TIP a big reason it was his weakest album at the height of his popularity.
If dudes were trying to short change producers when labels were still putting up money I know it's crazy now. I know most of it's money but it's ego too. Not wanting to be attached to someone or give them credit for their sound/music.

This is a major reason the music is the way it is and isn't really discussed on an industry level...only with certain artists switch up and the music suffers like Jeezy + Shawty Red etc

Camron is the biggest example and it isn't talked about.

Last edited:

Rotten apple was an instant classic.

Alc might be the most underrated rap producer. Him, Dame grease, heatmakerz and AraabMusik had fire.

1134767B-E31E-456D-A984-BC58A3B104E7.jpeg

Underrated album alc snapped on.

I could actually see a future where an AI model of Morgan Freeman's voice is used to relay all forms of public announcement and becomes a central voice for all things official.

They Midas whale. Time to update the generic robot voice. It’s been a British sounding technical woman or man voice for some decades.

Y’all know what I’m talking bout :lol:

Back
Top Bottom