Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Im def going, idc, had tickets to 50 in 09 in Cleveland bur cancelled cause of poor ticket sales

He doing united center here in Chicago, surprised but im in there

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 11.12.13 AM.jpg

Im def going, idc, had tickets to 50 in 09 in Cleveland bur cancelled cause of poor ticket sales

That LL Cool tour is either the day before or day after in Houston, and oh man it’s gonna be a rough two days :lol:

Never been too big on fif but itd def be cool to hear some songs on that album over loud speakers.

Dude done skipped baltimore n dc tho. Lol

Never been too big on fif but itd def be cool to hear some songs on that album over loud speakers.

Dude done skipped baltimore n dc tho. Lol
He's performing In bristow, VA. Which isn't far from DC but it's still a ***** to drive to when there's traffic

Last edited:
I don't understand how you can even be comfortable saying that to anyone, much less on camera.

And you think you're violating the dude by doing something humiliating to him, but you're participating in it :smh:

Strange times, like the dudes who haze that way. It makes you look more suspect than them. You're just trying to traumatize them, but you look

giphy.gif
Imagine thinking its gangster to sexually violate another man.

Cant tell me rape culture don't exist.

This song

Right up his alley. I know he was excited as hell about AI :lol:. Same guy produced this monstrosity

Is a classic, and I’ll be mad if I don’t hear it on August 17th at this

Concert. :lol: :smokin

I’m definitely in there on 8/17 :smokin

Last edited:
Dawg, they gotta be like best friends :lol:. 50 be talking highly of him.

50 seemingly likes and does more for Jerimih & Joe, more than his own G-Unit cats. With the exception of the forever grateful and loyal Yayo

50 & them R&B cats. Except Trey Songz now :lol:
Right it seem like 50 just tryna get him some money :lol:

I can’t see being high demand for 50 tickets in 2023, especially since he doing basketball arenas, surprised he aint step down to that 6k-10k venue level

Back
Top Bottom