Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Singleton been dead for a minute.

I would t be surprised if these are old numbers. Luda will probably see another 20 mil at least by the time the series is done.
Luda has been in 7 of the 10 movies, that’s a lil under 3 mil a movie. I was actually thinking 20 mil was low as well, but that might be about right, ion know…

Crazy if true

I wonder how many weeks it would take for him to film? I know normally it's around a month to two for the movie in it's entirety.

I'm sure that played a factor. Ja was probably getting six figure bags at his height and could make 500 in a week or two.

BF37BFF5-03D8-4B2C-8497-25AAE36CE908.gif

I'm sure Ja a lil tight about it. That movie money is different. Nobody saw that first movie and thought this will become a staple in American culture.

Facts. I was a fan of the OG F&F (saw it like four times that summer back in ‘01 :lol:) but I haven’t seen any since the one where See You Again was featured.

I remember one of the trailers showed them going to space. Still cracks me up to think about it. :lol:

Edit: Oh S*** it was Luda who went to space?!! Ja Rule gotta be fuming somewhere :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta give asap rocky his props, he prophesied his future. Rapped about Rihanna, got her. Rapped about high fashion, ended up in Gucci ads. Cam a long from purple the purple swag days rapping on couches drinking a 40. Him and Tyler are 2 of the craziest come-ups in modern day rap.
I once had dreams of doing this music ****...got bitter when it didn't work.

I don't envy anyone that did get on...what God has for me is for me...but the one dude I MIGHT be jealous of is Tyler. Just feels like bro did it the right way...didn't have to be anyone other than himself...and **** be smackin...major props to him.

Rodeo was such a great song man. Rocked with CC so hard as a youngin. “Trigger Happy” was my joint

Got the chance to work with them a lil. Coldhard is funny as hell...typical on the block dude that will get jokes off on you til you cry from laughter (or embarrassment) lol.

I wonder how many weeks it would take for him to film? I know normally it's around a month to two for the movie in it's entirety.

I'm sure that played a factor. Ja was probably getting six figure bags at his height and could make 500 in a week or two.

Ludacris went 2 times platinum and was touring with Eminem, Papa Roach etc in 2002

Ja did other movies around that time he just picked the wrong ones. (Half Past Dead)

He probably could have negotiated more but wanted a bigger role or to get paid like the lead he wasn't movie wise.

Being consider for a sequel alone should have let him know what was up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom