Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It seem like Veeze bigger in other cities (and social media) than he is in the city. Don’t get me wrong, ****** definitely bang Veeze and he get love but it seem like ppl elsewhere hold him in a higher regard. I think a ***** like Skilla is bigger in the city than Veeze.

On another note, Ray and Peezy got the strangest relationship. One day they be locked in and wearing each other chains, the next they unfollowing each other and it seem like they be sneak dissing sometimes. Them ****** barely make music together.
Skilla that biggest ***** in the city rn. And I’d argue Lou gram and vezzo got the weirdest love/hate relationship. They be OT moving etc then they unfollow and don’t post each other ****. They ain’t been rocking for a min this time tho.

It's definitely time for Rez to go.

He is still my favorite artist on TDE, but this album actually let me down a bit.

He needs to be able to drop more consistently than he is currently able to on TDE.

I know the album got some praise on here but I haven't heard anyone talk about it in real life.

Bucket list checked off. Cube put on a show in DC. Big 3. Wow. Even performed.

IMG_2050.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2038.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
    428 KB · Views: 493
It seem like Veeze bigger in other cities (and social media) than he is in the city. Don’t get me wrong, ****** definitely bang Veeze and he get love but it seem like ppl elsewhere hold him in a higher regard. I think a ***** like Skilla is bigger in the city than Veeze.

On another note, Ray and Peezy got the strangest relationship. One day they be locked in and wearing each other chains, the next they unfollowing each other and it seem like they be sneak dissing sometimes. Them ****** barely make music together.

damn. social media would definitely make it seem like he got way more of a buzz but I think it’s because he know how to play the internet game the best out the Detroit dudes lol. The memes, social media behavior and most of all playing with the leaks

Back
Top Bottom