Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1706045150680.png

1706045169186.png

Not sure why you posted this.

Looks like they sold out and are now trying to have a more diverse crowd :rolleyes

I thought I was tripping when I saw 98 degrees and Backstreet Boys.

They disrespectful for putting Jeezy, Ross and Tip lower than them and in smaller font.

Backstreet boys prolly be clowning the **** outta 98 degrees in their group chat. Came back 20 years later and still way bigger than them dudes.

I thought I was tripping when I saw 98 degrees and Backstreet Boys.

They disrespectful for putting Jeezy, Ross and Tip lower than them and in smaller font.

Backstreet boys prolly be clowning the **** outta 98 degrees in their group chat. Came back 20 years later and still way bigger than them dudes.

Bro, I started to say why is ****in Akon bigger than some of the small font artist

Lol @ Wayne performing Carter III on the flyer. Trash goat gotta put an asterisk by his performances bc nobody wants to hear that other ****

What do you think Wayne has been doing since 2008 if “nobody wants to hear that other ****” :lol:

It’s obviously a 2000’s focused festival hence Usher doing Confessions too

I see Wack and No Jumper getting all the way in the mud. :smh:

What you referring to?

I saw a clip that said Big U called dude 30 minutes before Nip died saying Nip just got hit, dude calls Nip and Nip picks up on some regular **** and then 30 minutes later the news breaks

Dude said he got it all on camera both calls but somehow we never gonna hear about this again lol

What you referring to?

I saw a clip that said Big U called dude 30 minutes before Nip died saying Nip just got hit, dude calls Nip and Nip picks up on some regular **** and then 30 minutes later the news breaks

Dude said he got it all on camera both calls but somehow we never gonna hear about this again lol

That's what I'm talking about

Don't think I've ever heard an interview of 21. From that clip it doesn't seem like he's a good storyteller or a pod I'd want to listen to.

Charleston lil 1 vs 20been having me dying. That’s a funny *****.

Back
Top Bottom