Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m not a big fan of this new Benny. He released half of these tracks already and clearly there were the best joints. Really took the excitement out of it. It will get play for the most part.

Benny delivering so far.

Gotta get to this Kevin Gates next. Antics aside, potna be rapping rapping. Idc idc idc :smokin

Benny delivering so far.

Gotta get to this Kevin Gates next. Antics aside, potna be rapping rapping. Idc idc idc :smokin
I went with Gates first, it’s decent. I’d say it’s better than Khaza but not better than Islah.

This Benny fire too :smokin

"These **** don’t be mad at Megan, these **** mad at Megan’s Law/ I don’t really know what the problem is, but I guarantee y’all don’t want me to start"

if yall didnt know, Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

:rofl:

"These **** don’t be mad at Megan, these **** mad at Megan’s Law/ I don’t really know what the problem is, but I guarantee y’all don’t want me to start"

if yall didnt know, Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

:rofl:
She aint write that.

Back
Top Bottom