Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I appreciate when artists rank their albums and breakdown each album but I hate when they say their new album is their best album.

Blue Lips was a struggle to even finish. Half the album sounds like skits and interludes. Don’t like the beats and how he’s flowing. The second song on the album gave me a headache. I’ll eventually play the album a few more times but it will be a while.

I’ve said it before, I love Crash Talk. I think it’s 14 songs, delete the garbage four songs (Lil Baby, Travis Scott, 21 Savage and another song) and you got a damn good album.

Oxymoron is my favorite album, it’s a classic in my book. I don’t skip a song.

Setbacks behind Crash Talk is insane damn lmao

Dude deserve the next Boondocks type show lol

1709586880269.jpeg

1709586901376.jpeg

He's giving all this advice and talking about others mistakes during their careers, but has a ton of people after him for owed money. Talk about yourself and your mistakes. ****s disingenuous, and people keep falling for it, because the way he's getting by now is by speaking in front of people with some sort of motivational advice to people who don't know any better where they can't come after the money.

Last edited:
Q's album is all right. Definitely better than Crash Talk. I have to listen to it more. You can tell a lot of work was put into it, and it wasn't a rushed project.

Q's album is all right. Definitely better than Crash Talk. I have to listen to it more. You can tell a lot of work was put into it, and it wasn't a rushed project.

What songs did you like? I’m a huge SBQ fan and I couldn’t get into it at all. I don’t hear a Black Folk, Tales or Attention on this album.

He's giving all this advice and talking about others mistakes during their careers, but has a ton of people after him for owed money. Talk about yourself and your mistakes. ****s disingenuous, and people keep falling for it, because the way he's getting by now is by speaking in front of people with some sort of motivational advice to people who don't know any better where they can't come after the money.

Man ain't paying his lawyer :smh:

Didn't Kanye give Dame some bread not too long ago?

Thing is he has a ton of people after him, but keeps projecting an image and talking about others career and business moves being chatty patty :ohwell:
Yea Dame has built his whole image and life off being a boss and having the bread to do whatever so he’ll make questionable choices and moves to keep that going…It’s the only reason folks still wanna talk to yo other than Jay Z stories :lol:

He coulda settled all his debt/cases and try to rebuild but that would involve yo being humbled and we know that’s not happening

Back
Top Bottom