Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick dissing Cole and Drake is reminding me when Jay-Z dissed NaS and Mobb Deep..

Majority of the diss was towards one person.. but mentioned another name..

I'm hoping K.Dot don't get *Ether* by Cole..

Someone else that rap better than Future

IMG_6374.jpeg
Ya bro still carrying weed for Ross?

I wouldn’t be shocked if 4batz is cappin and this was a A.I. or some crazy autotune. I watched a couple videos and **** ain’t adding up. He looks nothing like his music, rocking a shiesty singing the softest bars.

I wouldn’t be shocked if 4batz is cappin and this was a A.I. or some crazy autotune. I watched a couple videos and **** ain’t adding up. He looks nothing like his music, rocking a shiesty singing the softest bars.
You a lil late, but your mind gon be blown when you discover there’s a whole genre of dudes doing the image clashing with the music then :lol:

It’s all for show dawg :lol:

So the big 3 line is for Big Sean :lol:

I think where I lack most as an artist, is consistency
I just haven’t had the energy, to compete with enemies
or y’all so-called bigger three

-
Big Sean

***** sneak dissin, first person shooter,
I hope they came with three switches

Mf the big three, N, it's just big ME!!

- Kendrick

-
Big Sean

- Kendrick

Pretty sure its for Cole from the “First Person Shooter” joint

-
Big Sean

- Kendrick
There's no way you think this

Future might be the one to take down Drake lol. I don't see savage and Cole getting involved in whatever situation they're having right now. Esp savage since their from the same city/side of town
This a bigger challenge for Drake and Push lowkey. He gon be left on an island. Bruh gon have to click up with Gunna.

You a lil late, but your mind gon be blown when you discover there’s a whole genre of dudes doing the image clashing with the music then :lol:

It’s all for show dawg :lol:
Yeah but homie is a straight up enigma. Like folks don’t even know if he is who he is. No live footage of dude at all. It’s pretty rare in this social media age to be this much of a mystery. Dude ain’t done one in-person show to-date.

This like when *****z found out 24 hrs was really Royce Rizzy :lol: 4Batz sounds exactly like him too.

I'm interested in what Cole would respond with from a braggadocio standpoint. How creative can he get considering the outcomes of their careers thus far.

Makes me think about Cole's verse on the TKO remix.

Peoples act like 4batz rise is so crazy. He's just a product of the age we’re in

He paid to promo his music. Like 2-3 months before he blew, he was repeatedly on the music pages and the focal point and captions was about the dude being in a sheisty with a mad high pitched voice. He didn’t sound how he looked. Eventually he went viral and here we are. He just sound different so everybody on his sack now.

Peoples act like 4batz rise is so crazy. He's just a product of the age we’re in

He paid to promo his music. Like 2-3 months before he blew, he was repeatedly on the music pages and the focal point and captions was about the dude being in a sheisty with a mad high pitched voice. He didn’t sound how he looked. Eventually he went viral and here we are. He just sound different so everybody on his sack now.

Someone wiped all his old music completely from the internet and his second single was promo pushed by Larry Jackson (Apple Music) company Vydia/gamma who also signed Sexy Redd

bro could always have street money or whatever but that promo blast campaign about the “I didn’t expect this to sound like this” Shiesty meme + the ability to wipe your presence off the net before that had to have some type of company type budget lol that **** was everywhere. One of those vids drop everyday and they don’t always go that viral even when there’s a gimmick attached

Back
Top Bottom