Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And one dummy draped himself in shiny suits and baby oil. White people liked him so he got a pass for longer. I think they all crooked from the Iovines, to the LA Reid's, to the Clive Davis'..... allegedly

And one dummy draped himself in shiny suits and baby oil. White people liked him so he got a pass for longer. I think they all crooked from the Iovines, to the LA Reid's, to the Clive Davis'..... allegedly

and which one is more threatening and suspect?

Has absolutely nothing to do with the media. Suge wanted to be who he was. He decided on it, even when he could have walked away.

and who has been consistent in their disdain for Puff on this board?

Their new joint got some bangers on it but this their 2nd straight mainstream attempt that ain’t really hit like the older tapes in my opinion

They got a couple that might ring off outside tho, so I’m sure that’s what they was looking for

Their new joint got some bangers on it but this their 2nd straight mainstream attempt that ain’t really hit like the older tapes in my opinion

They got a couple that might ring off outside tho, so I’m sure that’s what they was looking for

Completely agree. It's some bangers, but overall, could have been better.
That joint with Wiz is TERRIBLE. Had to delete that with the quickness.

Completely agree. It's some bangers, but overall, could have been better.
That joint with Wiz is TERRIBLE. Had to delete that with the quickness.
I saw Wiz listed on the features and started shaking my head :lol: , I can see them trying to push that track tho sounds like something you might play in the background at a function …2 Chainz feature wasn’t that great either, they just wanted to throw names on the album

So the latino youth hiphop/reggaeton scene done went downhill too huh? Lol

never knew what he was sayin but don omar was used to be rockin. I can tell he was a pac fan.

Back
Top Bottom