Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

She was the one willing to put up with the crazy **** Diddy got going :lol:

Her going to Dubai makes sense with the earlier news of Puff and her

giphy.gif

IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg

Went to see Scarface Friday, and my god was it a privilege. Mannie Fresh dj’ed, putting on a masterclass in understanding what the crowd would respond to. It was a room full of older black people, Sexxy Red wasn’t getting the spin 😂

Then Scarface came on and took the tiny desk to a whole different level. He kept calling it a jam session and that’s what it felt like. It was seeing a professional who cares about their craft giving a glimpse into his magic. No backing vocals while he performed, no playing his songs walking back and forth on stage grabbing himself 😂

The live band went crazy. I’ve seen Face with the band, Spitta too.. I want to see more live bands with rappers (only the ones who’s music would be enhanced by that of course).

I saw LOX a couple years ago, they performed before Rick Ross (who I went to see)

The way they performed on stage made Ross look like pure garbage, I left while he was still performing, that’s how bad it was.

Couldn’t possibly pick a favorite album, he’s had so many impactful songs that I remember for different times.

Back
Top Bottom