Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

According to Cole he grew up a big fan of Pac and didn't like Hov until they met.

This is the corniness that came from Cole when he first dropped.

He has a lot of Drake in him. I think the Kendrick in him where he stays away from the spotlight and remains secretive made people forget how he used to be. He got some locs and took off the preppy clothes and fell back.

He loses me when he talks tough and with the escalation talk. It's very Drakish. I'm stopping for you as a way to try and save face.

IMG_0134.jpeg

Yooooooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

According to Cole he grew up a big fan of Pac and didn't like Hov until they met.
He wasn't a fan of Jay but he dropped multiple Dead President freestyles and modeled that diss track to Takeover?

Hov the guy who responded to Ether by dropping Super Ugly and Blueprint 2? Jermaine Cole looking suspect. Michael Jeffrey Jordan would dis acknowledge him as a North Carolina resident...he the cappin president.

Kenny told you who he was with Control and this freestyle.

heard this brought up in here b4 but i was actually thinkin about it last night.

Wtf could a ***** really say about KL tho? He drop a album out the blue every 4 years and goes back into his rabbit hole. He aint on socials. There isnt very much substantial material to pull from.

But on the other hand, prior to this bowing out of the “beef”, what really couldve been said about cole? The puff ****? Meh.

Both of em carry themselves well. Ion rock with neither of em like that but they seem like respectable guys @ the end of the day.

That bein said, unless there was some sorta glaring misstep behind the scenes that we weren’t aware of, this battle really wouldn’t have been all that spicy to begin with.
Naw there’s always something to say about everybody . Also it’s how you say it, he could of called him short 97 ways but if it’s fire it’s fire lol.

Plus there’s industry “secrets” about all these ****** , most of us just don’t know them .

There’s always something to say , just makes it sound good…. And don’t apologize lol

??? Tf? Your like the 4th person to say that. Lol

Yall put an obsurd amount of stock in a rap *****’s height.

*****’s pushin 40 bruh. You want him to rap about a *****’s height!? Lol

That grade school bs aint ammunition for no battle.

Tf he gone do? call em jiminy cricket?

Last edited:
Drake terrorized Meek for about 2 years, then Meek turned around and jumped at the first opportunity for a feature.

Wale took a picture with a ***** and he’s ready to stretch him. It would be funny if Wale didn’t even know there was friction with potna. :lol:

Last edited:
??? Tf? Your like the 4th person to say that. Lol

Yall put an obsurd amount of stock in a rap *****’s height.

*****’s pushin 40 bruh. You want him to rap about a *****’s height!? Lol

That grade school bs aint ammunition for no battle.

Tf he gone do? call em jiminy cricket?
Hyperbole good sir . Like I said , it’s **** about these dudes that the common folks don’t know , until we know lol

Obligatory take meek's phone post.

I don't do social media and don't care what these dudes do on it. But bruh consistently looking goofy on there. He legit doesn't have any friends...or at least he's not running this **** past them before posting.

Back
Top Bottom