Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like he fumbled the hell out his Tiny Desk to Super Bowl moment. People clearly wanted love ballad Usher and he dropped an album that a present day 24 year old would drop. How is your early music more mature than your current music in your 40s????

This is common with a lot of artists especially older R&B artists. They’re all chasing that dance uptempo **** and trying to appeal to the younger crowd instead of their crowd. Usher been doing this since 2010? Couple R&B joints and mad uptempo trash. That album was forgettable.

I forgot to comment about Aubrey's latest L

Drakeairball.gif

I guess his bandwagon *** will be going to Arkansas :lol:

This is common with a lot of artists especially older R&B artists. They’re all chasing that dance uptempo **** and trying to appeal to the younger crowd instead of their crowd. Usher been doing this since 2010? Couple R&B joints and mad uptempo trash. That album was forgettable.
Usher’s should’ve took what he did on the album Zaytoven and expanded on that,his last truly cohesive good album was Raymond v Raymond when he Jimmy jam & Terry Lewis on a lot of the production

Usher’s should’ve took what he did on the album Zaytoven and expanded on that,his last truly cohesive good album was Raymond v Raymond when he Jimmy jam & Terry Lewis on a lot of the production

The four R&B joints were hard, then the other four were goofy. Chasing young kids music.

Just give me 10-12 of these.

Weird b

I basically grew up to Usher and didn't **** with Beyonce. It's reversed. I'm not sure what he's been doing for a minute and he doesn't seem to get the hint with his sales and just chugs along trying to do whatever is popular at the moment.

It's weird, he's a legacy act now at this point, because people only check for his old ****.
I think with those Vegas checks The last couple years Usher doesn’t really care …For some reason he been committed to chasing new sounds but the results of his projects don’t matter cuz yo always got the money coming in and shows sold out on the strip

The one he dropped in like 2019 with the trap beats was super random but had some bangers on there tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom