Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

With all these folks trying to air Aubrey out, I wonder if we ever get the full story as to what caused the shift.

The subs and lil shots for years. In general he always talked crazy on tracks to What seemed like specific ******

But he specifically had a song at Rihanna and Rocky on his last album. That song where he kept saying “Anti”

Him and Weeknd been doing that same half subbing in songs half bro **** him and Ye do lol

And of course him and Kendrick well overdue

I been saying it for years, these ****** never really liked dude. He phony as hell man. The super machine got behind him so it was no going against him if u wanted a career. A lot of ****** don’t like meek mill fr im sure, u ain’t gotta fake with that ***** tho. Going against Drake was like going against Taylor swift at one point. Future doing the lords work.

The writer warehouse got dudes putting in 18 hrs a day rn to save face. Fully ready for Afro beats drake to make an appearance.

I been saying it for years, these ****** never really liked dude. He phony as hell man. The super machine got behind him so it was no going against him if u wanted a career. A lot of ****** don’t like meek mill fr im sure, u ain’t gotta fake with that ***** tho. Going against Drake was like going against Taylor swift at one point. Future doing the lords work.

The writer warehouse got dudes putting in 18 hrs a day rn to save face. Fully ready for Afro beats drake to make an appearance.
I can’t believe Baka was actually making TikToks :lol: :lol: I mess with him too but damn

Bro backed into a corner like Denzel in Training day.

Future, Kendrick, Abel, Rocky, Metro, Ross all on his head. Only person in his corner is J cole and he already copped pleas.

Fam… :smh:

1712933075377.gif

With all these folks trying to air Aubrey out, I wonder if we ever get the full story as to what caused the shift.
Future / metro - chicks / pillow talking on both sides .

Rocky - Rihanna , Drake dissed him last album

Weeknd - been static , Drake also dissed him last album

Ross is the questionable one though

That’s really it . This idea that everybody on future album has problems with him isn’t a real thing .

****** even thought Bron fell out with him cause he was rapping K. lol

That’s really it . This idea that everybody on future album has problems with him isn’t a real thing .

Drake allegedly sent concert tickets to Ross's ex and had her backstage like a groupie.

Not questionable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom