Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Drake vs Kendrick feuds is trash.

What happened?

Where is everyone?

I am not happy being left with Rick Ross.

I feel like I just traded Pau Gasol for KWAME BROWN.

The battle hasn’t gone how people expected, so now everyone quiet about it. Only person I see out of that whole group dropping a response at this point is Kendrick

The battle hasn’t gone how people expected, so now everyone quiet about it. Only person I see out of that whole group dropping a response at this point is Kendrick
You right.
Nobody expected drake to be even cornier than his usual lame *** self.

Y'all see it

tumblr_mwe1l0bXr11rmbtpso1_400.gif

Last edited:
I stand on what I said earlier - this whole “beef” is corny.
It’s not about anything really but…..

It’s just on that I feel I’m better than you and we are at the top of rap. A lot of other top rappers I guess are feeling salty they help Drake solidify his #1 spot and don’t for w/e reason feel he deserves it (the ***** is corny) which is why they jumping in it.

On a one v one level Drake been feeling a way and Kendrick been sending shots according to Drake for a decade.

The problem is all of this commercial **** where ****** is more focused on making some sort of profit by making this about rollouts and waiting to reply to benefit them in a certain way. Plus the mixtape scene is pretty dead.

I feel like we should’ve been on round 3 by now. I guess they think they can stretch this out all summer?

This how this streaming BS work :lol:

Imagine if we could count how many time songs from Doggystyle and All Eyez On Me was played. All these "suchandsuch broke the records..." are fake.

Do people consider this album a classic? Its almost no wack tracks on here but i dont see ****** put it with Carter 2/3 Graduation Deeper Than Rap Teflon Don etc

Inspiration is my favorite Jeezy album. Easily my most played album from him, not a classic tho. In my circle its the least liked liked joint from em. Def got clowned for sayin this was my favorite 😂 idc. “What you talkin bout” is my ish

Jeezy thought it would work with this

She's basically a Asian girl with a black fetish.

Worse than that.

Don't judge me but I use to watch clips of their show on YouTube when it was still on.

She wanted a stereotype/caricature of a black dude. She said things about wanting a hood/rapper dude (while married), and she got one :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom