Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1714950078380.jpeg

LA
We move

Also marc Jones somewhere upset someone already beat him to the punch name
Dropping Kendrick

Drake usually posts something random on IG by now. He is silent man. this **** really is over.

I selfishly want one more slapper from KDot cause he might disappear again for a bit after this

Drake usually posts something random on IG by now. He is silent man. this **** really is over.

I selfishly want one more slapper from KDot cause he might disappear again for a bit after this
I mean since we out here doing 6 minute records I wouldn’t mind Kendrick rapping on other ****** beats
Like Game on 300 bars and runnin or jackin for beats by Cube

Drake already dropped his "nuke." At this point he's gotta bow out or really lock himself in a studio and have the guys in the OvO sweatshop write the most scathing bars they can think of.
And by the time that drops, Dot would have 2-3 loaded and ready to go :lol:

This is a boxer vs an MMA fighter. Dot has to many styles he's good at. Crodie too far behind at this point. He better name the next song The Heart 6-God and let the chips fall :lol:

I'm starting to think For was waiting to leave TDE before going all in on crodie. I don't think Top Dawg would have been ok with letting him just go unless Aubrey jumped off the porch first.

Additionally, I think Dot releases more frequently from here on out also.

Back
Top Bottom