Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This was the best move for Drake honestly. Deny the allegations since Dot gotta prove it. See if Dot denies the **** he talked about (he won't whether its true or not).

Then we back to them both repeating the same **** and making songs (which Drake can do).

This is all Pusha’s fault. He forever made rap beef about revealing some embarrassing secret. We got two guys at their peak rapping their ***** off, but the content is pitiful.

No one rapper is at his peak, the other is a pop artist who makes catchy tunes for chicks

IMG_8517.jpeg

Friendly reminder…

He Midas whale just put out a formal statement or give a straight interview

That was the worst type of response possible. Either you hit him lower for the entire time or you have a catchy vibe

The dude just sat and boringly tried to explain how he wasn't pedo

It’s clear Family Matters was his “nuke” :lol: the video, the beat switches, the IG interlude. He thought that was the knockout blow :lol:

Compare this drop to that

He even took a stan’s twitter post about feeding Kendrick bad info and put it in a bar :rofl:

And he was talking about being asked that when he was 7. I am on the side of anything goes in a battle, but making "fun" of someone possibly being raped as a kid is not the angle you want when you are fighting pedo claims.
He had no choice but to take it there but he should have really focused on that part and much less on the pedo thing

Not only did he overtalk about not being a pedo he was horrible at the execution

Kendrick isn't claiming he fed that info to Drake. That's the point. If he really did feed all the Meet the Grahams stuff to him he'd have a response to it ready. He didn't.

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought he was saying that because he didn’t have an immediate response to the pedo stuff it must be true, which is what I asked that question

Back
Top Bottom