Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All ima say is this track seems to easy given what kdot has done

This almost seem Drake waitin on somethin to turn the tables ain’t no way he put this out.

Dot gotta finish the man this ain’t it for Drake

I might be giving the man to much credit but feel like he knew exactly what he was doing putting this weak stuff out

This almost seem Drake waitin on somethin to turn the tables ain’t no way he put this out.

I might be giving the man to much credit but feel like he knew exactly what he was doing putting this weak stuff out
Too much credit. It's the white flag. He can't win this. Ironically the Not Like Us song was the red button we kept hearing about :lol:.He did what Drake has been so good at all these years. Make a hit that will be playing universarly.

Yeah I think you're giving him too much credit.

"what do you have to say to those who call you a colonizer and feel you've pilfered Atlanta for it's natural resources"
"
talking_trash.jpg

I’ll give Drake some credit for responding but I don’t think he has enough “dirt” on Kendrick to continue this. This whole track was basically saying “you’re a liar”. Buddy was in defense mode. This battle was cool but it was over when Dot dropped Not Like Us. My only issue is everyone **** riding Dot now, especially Ross. None of these dudes wanted to go at him prior to this :lol:

Had family matters dropped day after euphoria, would of been better fate, cause Family Matters was 🔥🔥🔥

My guess Kdot had meet the Grhams ready for weeks so he would of stepped on it anyway cause had it had 24 hrs to live, Drake would of lasted longer

Hold up. Drake didn’t even say Weinstein, he said Epstein. And Kendrick compared him to Weinstein. Self admission? Freudian slip? Also Drake’s writers aren’t doing well at all

The man wrote a letter TO HIS SON and he don't even speak on it?
all jokes aside, on some real **** this is how you know he isn’t really a father. ain’t no damn way

and family matters wasn’t great. i feel like people really just wanted it to be a battle. bar for bar this **** wasn’t close.
drakes last go is basically a hit dog hollering in rap form.

Back
Top Bottom