Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_1717.jpeg
how many bravery points do we knock off for the ghostwriters? is it one for each, are they grouped together or...

I'm not getting into a back and forth with anyone using a burner account.

Thats a dummy mission.
Man, idk who you’re referring to cause I never responded to you when I posted Kdots lyrics 😂. Idk what your past beef with anybody here is, but I’m here for the music not for conspiracy

When you have a response, @ me

Still Drake.

We will remember this.

The masses won't.

This summer he will drop something to vibe to in the club and all will be forgotten.
Agreed.

The 21 y.o suburban college girl cares less about what's going on.

What this does so is burn a soul in Drakes spirit. Of all of the things that can be said of Drake it's clear that he's an admirer and student of the game. Whether it's the totems he's collecting or things he said in the past he loves hip hop.

And with this clash he's been ousted of certain convos.

Pop star? Yes
Hitmaker? Yes
Icon? Yes

GOAT or anything close? No

He's now a super duper premium Florida or Pitbull in my eyes now. That's not an insult, just an observation.

Last edited:
Alright. I just want to know if he’s still “drake” or is his brand really damaged.
Unfortunately his kind usually gets away with a lot. Pedo polanski got convicted 4 decades ago and moving pretty unbothered, being appointed Cannes' president and ****. Hell, wenstein conviction just got overturned, he might produce a woody allen directed biopic starring kevin spacey :smh:

Unfortunately his kind usually gets away with a lot. Pedo polanski got convicted 4 decades ago and moving pretty unbothered, being appointed Cannes' president and ****. Hell, wenstein conviction just got overturned, he might produce a woody allen directed biopic starring kevin spacey :smh:
He’s still half black though. More than enough to get him out the paint. I don’t think he gets hit with real pedo charges but the brand has been damaged.

Drake's brand has definitely took a huge hit.

Will he still put out hit records yes, but I don't see him talking top 3, top 2, greatest rapper, Mt. Rushmore anymore of that I'm the best rapper talk anymore.

Drake's brand has definitely took a huge hit.

Will he still put out hit records yes, but I don't see him talking top 3, top 2, greatest rapper, Mt. Rushmore anymore of that I'm the best rapper talk anymore.
He is the Mount Rushmore of 2010s hip hop and beyond. Whether Kenny diehards like that fact or not is irrelevant. Let’s not rewrite history

Drake will be strictly for the women now. Don’t think he can make music with anymore Atlanta artist at this point. Well, then again, depends on how much he’s willing to pay. Unfortunately, money has a voice of its own for some.

He’s still half black though. More than enough to get him out the paint. I don’t think he gets hit with real pedo charges but the brand has been damaged.
To us but I don't think he's viewed as such by the industry and his white base, unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong and that fani willis Toronto equivalent gets on crodie's *** tho

The pedo accusations are gonna hurt drake’s legscy. How well is Michael Jackson perceived now? its different cause he’s past away, but those allegations were around when he was alive too…but towards the end it was always weird..

Only difference here is Drake can change that narrative now. But the evidence is out there.

Back
Top Bottom