Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mal is even dumber than I thought

and why is he so emotional about Kendrick dissing Drake?
Drake is his mans. Prior to Euphoria dropping, he was daring a Kendrick to drop on the podcast. This was when all that Drake has a “nuke” talk was happening.

Had no idea ovo was moving like this from even a decade ago. Mind is honestly blown

And then aligning yourself with dudes who are sex trafficking just makes you say why

It’s one thing to hop on tracks with certain folks but why have them extra associated with you and in your circle

My gawd people just love to set themselves up to fumble

Meanwhile Dot really grew up around that. He didn't have to buy his way into something. I'm sure that's another reason he don't rock with Drake.

1715104633796.png

That's why he been sending these codes to the west

What I learn, these n***as don't like the West Coast
And I'm fine with it, I push the line with it

What's up with these jabroni a** n***as tryna see Compton?
Look at my brotha Tutu in the cut🤣
Free G-Weed
Aubrey don’t want no issues with the Ru’s 👌🏽

Drake is his mans. Prior to Euphoria dropping, he was daring a Kendrick to drop on the podcast. This was when all that Drake has a “nuke” talk was happening.

I actually think Drake cozied up to Mal to get possible info on Budden.

It's really weird how Mal is acting. He acts as if he's putting on a performance for Drake.

Meanwhile Dot really grew up around that. He didn't have to buy his way into something. I'm sure that's another reason he don't rock with Drake.

1715104633796.png

That's why he been sending these codes to the west

What I learn, these n***as don't like the West Coast
And I'm fine with it, I push the line with it

What's up with these jabroni a** n***as tryna see Compton?
That was such a good show, wish it was still around.

I actually think Drake cozied up to Mal to get possible info on Budden.

It's really weird how Mal is acting. He acts as if he's putting on a performance for Drake.

He was defending Drake during the pusha thing. He was claiming drake won lol. It's just weird to see somebody in their 40's be a Drake stan. He was with rocafella. I would like to know when and why he became Drakes mouthpiece, cuz this is way past being a fan.

He was defending Drake during the pusha thing. He was claiming drake won lol. It's just weird to see somebody in their 40's be a Drake stan. He was with rocafella. I would like to know when and why he became Drakes mouthpiece, cuz this is way past being a fan.
Damage control. OVO deposits clearing left and right.

In case anyone needs a reminder.

Calls her thick

likes the way her breast feel against his chest

says I don’t wanna go to jail YET

kisses her

AFTER finding out she’s 17

That's the song he wrote for Alicia playing in the background, that came out in 2010. Bruh was either 23, 24.

1715107085715.png

Their podcast stinks and he needs the engagement. He’s definitely putting extra sauce on it beyond his previous OVO fan boy ****.

Back
Top Bottom