“I wanna represent for us
New revolution was up and movin'
I'm in Argentina wiping my tears full of confusion
Water in between us, another peer's been executed
History repeats again
Make amends, then find a ***** with the same skin to do it”

RIP Hussle man

swear this song make my eyes misty every time bruh

People saying all the stuff on the MTG art was stuff drake left at some hotel back in July and some hotel employee recovered it and is trying to extort him. Ak/Drake are saying it was from Dennis stolen suit case.

I think what people are missing is that almost all of that stuff was mentioned in Family Matters.

The jewelry receipt is supposedly for a replica of Whitney's engagement ring that drake shows he's wearing on his chain at the end of the FM video. "Somebody had told me you got a ring".

The ozempic script was what he tried to clown Ross about.

I suspect the shirt and gloves were originally worn in the FM video but since those were revealed in the 6:16 art they were edited out.

There's even the line about Abel being a "souvenir out the gift shop". And in the video from Twitter with the MTG items there's a Canadian souvenir and post card.

I went in on my niece the other day because she was lying about dumb **** and I hit her with the Kendrick, You Lied lines. **** is a fire *** line that ima use in Life. I lowkey said it in a serious and animated voice too like Kendrick

Me: You Lied about Your Grades
Me: You lied about being committed to your studies
Me: You lied about not working too much during the semester
Me: You lied about not disrespecting your mother
Me: You lied

I went in on my niece the other day because she was lying about dumb **** and I hit her with the Kendrick, You Lied lines. **** is a fire *** line that ima use in Life. I lowkey said it in a serious and animated voice too like Kendrick

Me: You Lied about Your Grades
Me: You lied about being committed to your studies
Me: You lied about not working too much during the semester

Damn that’s a little harsh. Did you at least turn the Meet the Grahams instrumentals on first because this verbal beat down.

Back
Top Bottom