Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Only time you’ll see me rooting for Tyga :lol:. Looks like he trashed Travis @tay1

West coast ain’t playing no games in 2024 :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

Drake starting off Family Matters with that "Who really bang" scheme was always cringe as Hell. Regardless if Kendrick really bangs or not, YOU being the person to make that claim was never gonna be it. Like, you're not even from the United States, let alone California, let alone COMPTON :lol:

I was waiting for Dot to say that _ rep Degrassi set or something.

Drake starting off Family Matters with that "Who really bang" scheme was always cringe as Hell. Regardless if Kendrick really bangs or not, YOU being the person to make that claim was never gonna be it. Like, you're not even from the United States, let alone California, let alone COMPTON :lol:

Him mentioning Bhris Brown was the hilarious part. I was wondering if it was a petty diss to him, but I guess they truly squashed things.

Facts. He did the same thing trying to talk about Kendrick splits on Push Ups.
The whole concept was weird as hell.

Back
Top Bottom