Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He grew up in a twisted environment not surprising he turned out messed up. Dude was still young enough to change tho only was 20.

Stuff like this is always wild to me

He’s gonna be a legend to these kids.

I’ve never heard his album but I did hear it was really good. Didn’t kdot praise it?

That thing is gonna be heralded as a classic now.

Never want to see a young dude get killed but all these lil troll rappers are asking to be killed or locked up. Thin line between the internet and real life.

Xxx wasn't even famous that long but he had incident after incident. A ugly domestic violence case that was probably true considering his pattern. Don't know the details why this happened but people have been talking about these trolls rappers and the energy they put out for a while.

Boosie said it best. Most rappers die in they own city. Gotta get out of their

And you need to hire security. Or have a team. Even 69 dumb *** know that.

Holy ****. This **** was three years ago? It feels like this was last year.
yeah he said a lot of wild **** back then

He’s gonna be a legend to these kids.

I’ve never heard his album but I did hear it was really good. Didn’t kdot praise it?

That thing is gonna be heralded as a classic now.
idk about legend but if you like emo raps, he would be the guy in that lane.
not my taste but I can see why some kids liked his tracks.

yeah he said a lot of wild **** back then

idk about legend but if you like emo raps, he would be the guy in that lane.
not my taste but I can see why some kids liked his tracks.
That’s why I said he for these kids.

Like it or not there’s people out there that will hold in high regard after this especially because to my understanding his album was decent. Now the perception of it will be that it’s amazing.

I thought him and Jaden Smith (yeah i said it) were the future of this rap @#%*.

One of the few of his gen that wasn't a clone. RIP

I’ve never heard his album but I did hear it was really good. That thing is gonna be heralded as a classic now.

wuimp.gif

I'm not surprised he wasn't rolling with security. I'm sure he knew the risks and just didn't care. He's been ran up on A LOT. It's not like he thought he was untouchable.

I'm not surprised he wasn't rolling with security. I'm sure he knew the risks and just didn't care. He's been ran up on A LOT. It's not like he thought he was untouchable.

He said he had paid security on duty when the Migos **** happened so he prolly just said **** it

Back
Top Bottom