Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

At this point i'm sick of even noticing anything Nicki related, but she's must have really pissed off one of the higher ups in the industry... It's been a cool week of hit pieces from every establishment. Granted she has been acting an ***, but she's been doing this for a long time.

Articles like the one posted above, with extremely specific numbers from "sources". I ain't seen the media attack someone like this in a minute

Bas BETTER be on Cole next album. Hell he better be on Off Season and the Fall Off.

Bas is dope lyrically and stay with good production.

Agree. The dreamville cats seem to bring the best outta Cole. He’s more “musical” and carefree when rocking with them.

Cole on features too.

At this point i'm sick of even noticing anything Nicki related, but she's must have really pissed off one of the higher ups in the industry... It's been a cool week of hit pieces from every establishment. Granted she has been acting an ***, but she's been doing this for a long time.

Articles like the one posted above, with extremely specific numbers from "sources". I ain't seen the media attack someone like this in a minute

If you aren't a likable person people wait until your defense is weak. If she's been doing this for the past month, imagine what she's like behind the scenes when she was on top.

They said for her Genius event album rollout/interview she was four hours late. Mind you they took away peoples phones. So imagine waiting around for Nicki until after 1am for something that was supposed to start between 8 and 9 with no phone to text or browse twitter/instragram. People got annoyed and were leaving. Her Barbs. Her diehard fans.

Back
Top Bottom