Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of rappers daughters... lawd

giphy.gif

Y’all bugged.

She’s an attractive girl but I can’t not see the GOATS grill in her grill.

As if the rap purist lacked style. They’re the reason why retro Nike’s, Jordan’s, etc are popular.

nah u got it backwards b.

Jordans, nikes, etc. are popular because back in da day drug dealers set da tone for da drip, and da rappers copied their steelo and wrote about their escapades in their bars.

there's of segment of rap fans that are straight nerds & dweebs, backpackers on steroids...its like going to sneakercon & not associating with da sneaker nerds who congregate those events.

I probably won’t listen to the MGK diss cause I just don’t care for him, but reading some of the bars, I can’t really say he said anything wrong

I probably won’t listen to the MGK diss cause I just don’t care for him, but reading some of the bars, I can’t really say he said anything wrong
Wasnt really a diss imo, felt more like he was mocking Em with his past songs. What did MGK really reveal? N the beat he used was trash.

nvm: he did call him some names but thats bout it

Ok yea Em’s album is cool

Don’t know how many more he’s gonna drop, but hopefully the positive feedback from this one keeps him motivated

None of the big rappers from his era ever went at him either. Matter fact a lot of them have said he's the one dude _'s don't want it with. I know it's cool now for people to act like Em was never good :lol: but his peers have always put him in a different group.
There was no point in going at him
He has the whole backing of interscope
Plus white america
Plus he pays homage
And pretty much only dissed
Pop acts
Didn’t get into it with many known rappers of his era

There was always an illusion that em would end careers simply because he dissed benzino and jumped in 50s beef with ja. I was once convinced too. Would be interesting to see em compete in a smack/url type battle tho, I think that would fit his bar style.

Eh he white
Who else he got to look up to
Vanilla ice
Let him have his hero

:lol:

I feel you, I’m just saying let’s not be out here gentrifying the GOAT list. Those white Em stans who call him the goat and probably never even heard Illmatic all the way through annoy the **** outta me, I went to school with clowns like that.

Not saying MGK is that guy but that’s all I see when I see a white dude calling Em goat

Back
Top Bottom