Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yessir, taking my daughter bro.

I got lucky with a presale code so I copped GA yesterday for the Red Rocks show.

The scalper/ticketmaster game is disgusting..

Man that’s wusup! I’m sure she’s going to love it.

I couldn’t find that code anywhere!

big
its facts
PAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCC!?

2rjq7m.png

You really are ignorant and don't know facts. What dummy told you that?

The same Pac from everywhere but the west coast?

The same Pac that shot himself when he was about to get robbed in nyc? That Pac? Shot himself and then tried to say Big set it up? He taught Big?

The same Pac that was a ballerina? Dancing and singing karaoke with Jada? That Pac?!

The same Pac ain't commit a crime until he became a rapper and Suge Knight put the battery in his back? That Pac? He taught Big? Taught Big what?

Last edited:
How am I just now realizing every time you reply to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you are using his posting style :rofl: :lol:

Jay is washed. He was once pretty good even though like you say he a snake. Not my GOAT.

Future is whack.

Kendrick really good. But not a lot of dope west coast rappers get put on so I get those fans propping him way the hell up to a level he's not really on. Main problem among the new dudes they're not a lot of amazing rappers so Kendrick is one of the best that there is.

Not that crazy of a short list. You still need that brain checked.

Except that we were talkmg about NY rappers. Only Jay is. Who are all these other overrated NY rappers who are actually mediocre?
jay
nore
fab
big pun

PAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCC!?

2rjq7m.png

You really are ignorant and don't know facts. What dummy told you that?

The same Pac from everywhere but the west coast?

The same Pac that shot himself when he was about to get robbed in nyc? That Pac? Shot himself and then tried to say Big set it up? He taught Big?

The same Pac that was a ballerina? Dancing .And singing karaoke with Jada? That Pac?!

The same Pac ain't commit a crime until he became a rapper and Suge Knight put the battery in his back? That Pac? He taught Big? Taught Big what?
its ok
u have a bias
i aint trippin
big still overrated
and had r kelly telling him to bring his *** to him
so...................

jay
nore
fab
big pun
You already said Jay :lol:

We handled that Fab nonsense. If anything yall thought he was rated highly to call him overrated.

Nore is another one. Who is rating Nore highly? Y'all dudes stay with that inferiority rap complex. Who has ever said M
Nore was top 10 or 30? Or 50?

Big Pun is you back on your syphilis in ya brain. Get that treated b.

Last edited:
You already said Jay :lol:

We handled that Fab nonsense. If anything yall thought he was rated highly to call him overrated.

Nore is another one. Who is rating Nore highly? Y'all dudes stay with that inferiority rap complex. Who has ever said More was top 10 or 30? Or 50?

Big Pun is you back oj your syphilis in ya brain. Get that treated b.
dont agree
thats fine
they still trash

Back
Top Bottom