Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pete Rock is doing a set with Yukmouth at a festival out here in a few weeks, have they worked together?

13-15 in actual sales

Get bum *** Two Wigss out of here
Those are good numbers in the streaming era :lol:

And I think he only has one wig

Man ****** still tryna hold on to 2008 metrics is beyond me.

****** may do one full listen but for the most part ****** is skimming through and picking what songs they like off every album. It's too much music.

It takes 1500 streams to make one sale.

But music fans gotta be told when to adapt so it's gon take Drake or Hov or someone like that making this statement.

I think this was on the original C2. I believe that all the tracks produced by Fresh were taken off and most of the album was redone.

that’s where the Carter 2.5 songs come from?

That **** is fire and lowkey better than what dropped :lol:

With all these rereleases I wanna see C2/C3 original versions on streaming services

that’s where the Carter 2.5 songs come from?

That **** is fire and lowkey better than what dropped :lol:

said the same thing when i heard 2.5. album even had track that was like a BMJR pt 2 kinda. lol

the official c2 had a good amount of tracks that had some ny style production elements. soul samples etc.

he didnt NEED that to be dope but it did get him the attention he wanted to take him to the next level.

wayne was @ home with fresh production which is why C1 will for forever be the best carter. 2.5 was def up there too but it does get over looked.

Because most people don't know about the Carter 2.5. Not like it was official or anything

I NEEDED this :pimp:
You and me both
Gotti was a heavy influence for Memphis rappers at that time. Now every Memphis rapper coming up sound like Dolph.

He a beast on his features. I need to listen to a full project of his.
Do yourself a favor and listen to Music For My Friends, **** will make you get everything he’s ever released

Back
Top Bottom