Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This new wale fire. My dude so underrated cus he an ******* but the fact remains the music fire.
I been out the loop for whatever reason since the website updated I can’t never find this thread smh

Dirtbag was lowkey hard. He a terrible rapper but the beats was hitting and the dumb **** he was saying didn’t ruin it. :smh: Still rather it be drakeo but buss down and she call me daddy slappers.

Yo the mental image of Baller out there in DC while they’re playing GoGo and DaBaby got me weak as ****. :rofl:

“They played Suge. I made it 7 seconds then told my wife I’m leaving. Asked my nephew to pick me up. He was playing NBA YoungBoy. I got out the car 15 seconds into the song”

I’m older (35) and while i put all the OGs first. I still give the youngins listens. And even though I’m a newer fan I’ve been saying Youngboy the best of the new bammas.
That being said. This new project is so dope man. That kid has it man. I hope he can stay out of trouble. Because that’s the only thing holding him back.

I don’t have the energy for the large crowd shenanigans, the older I get the less I like those environments. Then the music gonna be garbage and there’s gonna be maaaaad *****es there but I can’t talk to any of them cause my wife is there. No point in going.

I don’t have the energy for the large crowd shenanigans, the older I get the less I like those environments. Then the music gonna be garbage and there’s gonna be maaaaad *****es there but I can’t talk to any of them cause my wife is there. No point in going.

You gonna color coordinate your timbs to the school colors? Nasty

Can’t even look at *****es :smh:

Is a doggy dog world

Yo the mental image of Baller out there in DC while they’re playing GoGo and DaBaby got me weak as ****. :rofl:

“They played Suge. I made it 7 seconds then told my wife I’m leaving. Asked my nephew to pick me up. He was playing NBA YoungBoy. I got out the car 15 seconds into the song”

I'll never forget the story he said he got in his unc whip and he was bumpin ambitionz az a ridah and asked him if he had his gat

Back
Top Bottom