Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

plus dude was actin so lame roun that time frame.

beef with meek over BS.
Gettin “tough” on TBC
Knocked out by some young n_’s

N_ couldn’t get out his own way...
Didn’t know Beans got knocked out. Crazy how he fell off so much. Beans was like a hood super hero at one point.

Beanie did himself in. He was showing jealousy towards Meek. Beefing with him and Nicki. Playing two sides between the beef with Game and Meek.Running around Philly beefing with young cats and getting tough on the breakfast club. Can't claim to be a veteran and you out here running around like you just jumped off the steps.

The name and spelling annoy the **** out of me.

Same, but he got something. IDK why son spelled his name like that, but he got something.
Also, I've been noticing more black/latino gang interactions. Is not now how it use to be in out West?
Weren't Latinos banned from joining predominantly black gangs % vice versa at one point?

Same, but he got something. IDK why son spelled his name like that, but he got something.
Also, I've been noticing more black/latino gang interactions. Is not now how it use to be in out West?
Weren't Latinos banned from joining predominantly black gangs % vice versa at one point?

I don’t know **** about gangs but one of my boys is blood, born and raises in Compton. He’s black but he said he had Hispanics in his crew. So I’m guessing it’s different on every block.

Black people don't mind watering down their culture. Let's see a black dude link up with Sur-13

So how we feeling about promoting you protesting? :nerd:

Problem is you n_’s dont kno whatchu want.

if a n_ aint sayin nothin, “im takin note of which rappers aint sayin s***.”

if a rapper is sayin somethin, “he just doin it for clout so he can sell albums”.

rapper say somethin that you dont agree with “that n_ sold out.”

wayne was quiet on these issues for years, everyone wondered why. He finally spoke his mind, and now we wish that fool sit down somewhere...

Truth is if you a black “celeb” in this position, you cant win. N_’s put WAAAAY too much stock into what these dudes do/say, good, bad or indifferent when racial issues surface.

@ the end of the day, you only have yourselves to blame...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom