Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

675BCD20-0F49-4678-B7EE-4B29C12F06EB.jpeg

2 Pedos With Documented Foul **** Done To Black People Throughout DECADES

or the ***** who made All Falls Down and wants to end classism

These next few months are about to be hilarious

hope y’all don’t play y’all selves tryna think too hard

Look how emotional, unstable and irrational this sellout is. It wouldn’t be as bad as Trump but it would be closer than people think.

The scary thing is whites and Asians love this clown. The younger generation would think its cool to see him as president. We are all so ****ed.
Were done smh

Look how emotional, unstable and irrational this sellout is. It wouldn’t be as bad as Trump but it would be closer than people think.

The scary thing is whites and Asians love this clown. The younger generation would think its cool to see him as president. We are all so ****ed.

I ain’t gon lie if he really get the campaign rolling I’m treating/shaming anyone not voting for bruh like they treated ****** for not voting for Hillary :lol:

1593914481976.png

Y’all finna start thinking too hard

Who is “we” I ain’t bound by this government. The government is suppose to be an insurance policy. People really need to learn some self sufficiency too. This government ain’t built to look out for the common man

Until im given an option to believe in, imma be somewhere mindin my bidness when the polls open.

kanye west on the ballot damn sure aint gone change that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom