Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If you don’t vote for Kanye this fall...you’re not black...

1593915800254.png

Koonye trying to ruin 2021 early :lol:

Son aint change from that slavery was a choice stance.

He's definitely been on one these past few years but the game should have gave him his flowers for saying that and then it directly comes to pass right in front of us with the George Floyd protests

His phrasing was insensitive to slaves that have attempted revolts but how many videos did we see first few weeks of protests of protestors overpowering police officers and getting them off folks.

He shoulda clarified modern day though

He's definitely been on one these past few years but the game should have gave him his flowers for saying that and then it directly comes to pass right in front of us with the George Floyd protests

His phrasing was insensitive to slaves that have attempted revolts but how many videos did we see first few weeks of protests of protestors overpowering police officers and getting them off folks.

He shoulda clarified modern day though
I don't know what the **** you talking about.

You can cape for that ***** all you want. Miss me with your lies.

Nothing he said then about slaves choosing to be slaves has anything to do with protests today over police murdering black ppl.

He didnt mean modern day. He said what he said clearly. Got called out for his bull **** immediately. Stop trying to explain it for him

He the one that was in love with Candace Owen's oreo energy.

Kanye West shouldnt get any ****ing flowers.

I don't know what the **** you talking about.

You can cape for that ***** all you want. Miss me with your lies.

Nothing he said then about slaves choosing to be slaves has anything to do with protests today over police murdering black ppl.

He didnt mean modern day. He said what he said clearly. Got called out for his bull **** immediately. Stop trying to explain it for him

He the one that was in love with Candace Owen's oreo energy.

Kanye West shouldnt get any ****ing flowers.

How many times have you heard ****** say "they woulda had to kill me"

:lol:

Slavery is a choice. Going to work is a choice. Not being willing to physically stop police officers to commit the crimes they commit is a choice. All of the **** that we see unraveling this year is/was a "choice".

I'm not denying he phrased it wrong (y'all was there for 400 years? *chuckles* :smh:) but you literally hear the ***** say "we're mentally imprisoned" even with the nasty cut and paste editing they tried to hit him with :lol:

Back
Top Bottom