Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"Ask me about Pump It Up and I'm a think you sheep"

Still think of that line when Pump it up is brought up these days lol.

All the hood chics from my area talking about it on twitter and IG. So yeah. Women aged 27+ definitely are excited

I remember when these boys couldn't miss.

Swae really turned into a letdown, sound was so fresh when they came out. The energy when this dropped at concerts :pimp:

Swae Lee not a letdown. Bruh a hit maker. He may not be able to do full length album but he kill hooks like tpain or nate dogg. He good

Srem has some bangers.

Wouldn’t say it’s over for them. Just been quiet for a minute since they tried doing that solo stuff. Seems to have happened around the time Swae did unforgettable with French.

Sometimes that “breaking up the group” **** doesn’t work. Get the band back together And make hits.

Can't agree with a letdown, he pretty much transcended with most people thought that group would do.

I definitely wouldn't say the party's over for Rae Sremmurd. They have been rather quiet lately and I'm surprised there haven't been any songs released lately though. It also seems people thought Swae would break out on his own after Unforgettable and go on and a run of his own like an Akon, Tpain, Nate Dogg etc. where he would kill hooks and have some anthems of his own which just didnt happen.

SR3MM was a bit of a letdown but still had tracks like Powerglide, Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and Guatemala (i know it sounded close to Unforgettable but still solid for me).

I got Monica up right now. She looking scrumptious too.

Brandy got joints but her music got a little weird for me.

Cool Kamalah called in and talked about voting, hope she reached some people.

Brandy is also an honorary AKA (or was it Delta?) so you know it’ll be big. Ya’ll must’ve forgot that women outnumber men. Ya’ll aunties probably tuning in.

Back
Top Bottom