Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm sure this still hurt Blac Youngsta soul

Damn I gotta put that back in rotation. Youngsta the most irrelevant dude on cmg. Bagg came and the world forgot about him, even they collab tape couldn’t save him. I ain’t mad tho, he see how much free promo the Florida/chicago ****** got. But that verse Fa sho had to burn his soul.

I know. That doesn't change what he said about the verse and Dolph.

So we adding more #DrakeRules to diss records now or does it depend on who's being dissed and the timeframe?

I mean performing a diss about someone that's dead doesn't seem like they were cool :lol:
Just because he said it on Vlad 5 years ago doesn't mean everything was good now

I mean performing a diss about someone that's dead doesn't seem like they were cool :lol:
Just because he said it on Vlad 5 years ago doesn't mean everything was good now

Sound like you have reading comprehension issue. No one said anything about them being good/cool. Most people will down play a diss record Youngsta said the verse was hard.

I know. That doesn't change what he said about the verse and Dolph.

So we adding more #DrakeRules to diss records now or does it depend on who's being dissed and the timeframe?

That was years ago when he was being looked at because him and his dummies shot up Dolph truck and left evidence behind leading to him. Gotti's lawyer team most likely told him to clean up the interviews and stop doing dumb ****. I was never buying "he gave Dolph props and wanted to squash it". :lol:

Youngsta “shake sum” is a hard diss.

RIP Dolph.

We don’t know what anybody had going on. Both these things can be true

1640029544539.jpeg

F95391FB-3D0F-4FA9-B381-B31FC778C728.png

You can’t make this **** up :rofl: :smh:

****** is VOLUNTARILY signing up for jail.
Santa snitched too..... Say it ain't so?

Bs aside if you living that life that's a dope *** picture.

Bless your heart.

Diddy is a nastyyyyyy dude for swindling someone out of 70 million for Sean John in 2016. That’s still very recent.

WTF thought it was a good idea to buy that s**** for 70 beans :lol: :lol:
My man got married in Sean John tuxes. He knew how I was and told me don't worry, you can't see where it says Sean John anywhere and can't tell.

Never wore anything Puffy in my life besides that.

Back
Top Bottom