Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My window got poked one night. And one time my key fob accidentally rolled the window down.

I left my window down on purpose one night. I was peaking through the window to see if any clown was bold enough to go in it.

Like 4 dudes was walking past… one or two were lookouts. This was around like 2am one night.

I seen one dude kept passing by my car back and forth (had it parked on the swell) they had to be out there like 5 minutes.

So I ran outside, knife tucked in my pocket. I was ready. Ain’t GAF if them four n_ jumped me :lol: :lol:

I said “y’all got the right one. I catch one of y’all breaking into my s*** and it’s gone be some **** on ya *** that you can’t wipe up with toilet paper”

I baited them but DGAF. I hate residential thieves. Go steal from Walmart or target bruh

come again, a knife? :lol:

In Florida too… looking for trouble. They would’ve stood their ground u would’ve got what u deserved bringing a knife to a stakeout.

Stood there ground… on my property? The car was parked in my yard, they were trying to vandalize my whip. You sleep.

Even if my car window was down. Mind they business. You ain’t got grounds to look in a n_ car. I don’t care if I left the car unattended for a year with the window down. It ain’t yours

I’m also anti gun and team knife ⚔️ 😂
4A497645-7B6F-4278-8A75-7A48086098C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom