Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Malik Beasley got whooped by Sua Cravens and nobody mentions it… Freddie good. We live in a era that glorifies guns and snitching and “trolling” for attention. He good.

Doja cat just won best r&b and she’s a bedwench. Everything is accepted now.

This fast paced/low attention span society is a gift and a curse for people really. You could get exposed or beat up in January, and people will have forgotten it by February:lol: :lol:

The story from day 1 is that Puff slapped him

Multiple sources familiar with the situation told Complex it went down like this:
1. Diddy was visibly intoxicated.
2. He tried to confront Kendrick over the “King of New York” claim in his “Control” freestyle.
3. Diddy allegedly attempted to pour a drink on Kendrick, and J. Cole intervened.
4. The two started arguing and Cole allegedly put his hands on Diddy, which then led to problems between their respective crews.
5. After a brief scuffle, both crews separated.

What story did you read?

MAJORITY of these dudes locked up for SHOOTING. Not beating up anyone.

Y’all gotta stop equating gunplay = gangsta.

Anybody could use a gun. If Gibbs shot one of them dudes y’all would be singing a different tune.

I’m a fan of a few of them dudes on that list so well aware.

So basically if Freddie Gibbs had a mugshot up there, he’d be considered gangsta? Got it

Dog you say this, but judge dudes based on their clothes and hair color.
Stop being obtuse.
***** Gibbs talk all that gangsta **** only to get whooped on in different cities.
I fw his music, but he gotta stop talking crazy if he gon keep getting rag dolled.
It's A LOT more tough guy tweets out there too. :lol:
***** 40 tweeting like this. He really a clown.
FS95gyZWYAImd0l

Dog you say this, but judge dudes based on their clothes and hair color.
Stop being obtuse.
***** Gibbs talk all that gangsta **** only to get whooped on in different cities.
I fw his music, but he gotta stop talking crazy if he gon keep getting rag dolled.
It's A LOT more tough guy tweets out there too. :lol:
***** 40 tweeting like this. He really a clown.
FS95gyZWYAImd0l

It words affect your everyday living…. I feel sorry for you bruh.

A person can say or call me any name in the book, as long as they don’t touch me.

If y’all teaching y’all sons and daughters to REACT to every bad word about them, again, if they get jammed up that’s on you.

It words affect your everyday living…. I feel sorry for you bruh.

A person can say or call me any name in the book, as long as they don’t touch me.

If y’all teaching y’all sons and daughters to REACT to every bad word about them, again, if they get jammed up that’s on you.

Bro what are you talking about right now? This is a classic Grimey post.
We're discussing Freddie Gibbs talking gangsta and you bring up some **** that's completely irrelevant to the conversation. :lol: :lol:
giphy.gif

Bro what are you talking about right now? This is a classic Grimey post.
We're discussing Freddie Gibbs talking gangsta and you bring up some **** that's completely irrelevant to the conversation. :lol: :lol:
giphy.gif

You saying a dude TALKING justifies him getting JUMPED or having hands put on him. I disagreed and gave you an example of what that line of thinking can potentially do…

You saying a dude TALKING justifies him getting JUMPED or having hands put on him. I disagreed and gave you an example of what that line of thinking can potentially do…
If a ninja laughs and makes fun of the next man’s near death experience, that man should expect to get hands put on him when he goes to that man’s city 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
It might not affect his music/fans but ppl def gon remember Gribbs getting touched up, and probly bring it up form time to time…He’s no different than any other rapper that has known incidents of being victimized

nothing will change career wise or persona wise for gibbs after this lol he will continue to make music, do shows, features, and rappers featured on his joints, and still refer to himself as Gangsta Gibbs. This aint nothin but more content for him to rap about

Swear I feel like at this point dude letting all these incidents rack up so he can at least have an iconic/substance filled debut off of it :lol:

Don’t know how many songs he can make off getting his *** beat but it’s good for a decent hook or three :lol:

Again that has nothing to do with the topic at hand & I didn't justify a damn thing.
I'm saying this out of concern for Freddie. I don't want to see him get lumped up more than he already has.
These NY ****** keep treating him like he a stress doll.
However, I am a firm believer in holding people accountable for their actions & words.

Back
Top Bottom