Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This June is great. Alc did his thing and had the right people for the features. June brings me that feel that Ross once did. Love that lifestyle rap. Boy can turn a bucket to benz.

Wait wait hol up......he kiiled a dude tryna rob him, went back to the scene and took a pic in dude's blood only to die a few hours later at that same spot???

He couldn't have waited to post the pic?

Then the man that GOT HIM posted a social media post bragging about it? AIN NO WAY BOY.

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

Nah, some time passed.

Was watching one interview, dude said the police didn’t even clean the place up. So I’m guessing this is a day after, when they were cleaning up after him and his girl killed dude who tried to rob him.

This happened some months ago apparently. And I think he was about to drop a project or something.

A damn shame. Dude seemed kinda smart, and a hustler…just applied himself in the wrong ways and got caught up with social media flexing.

Bruh went to the military, to have some money to take care of his son, and got an advance for that. Then enrolled in a Trade school while in The military, to learn to code/python etc.

Just finished the DGB interview, and dude was stealing calculators and flipping them at 17 years old..then started printing checks and scamming after that. So he took the printing hustle with him too, and started running a marriage scam overseas, getting people married after their paychecks hit.

He ran a marriage scam in Europe, and that’s how he got caught up in the military and had to pay restitution. And I don’t even think this **** was older than 22.

It’s sad as hell that it turned out like this, cuz you hear the potential in these interview. Ole girl who held him down, came thru.

He really F’d up invite a random rapper to where he lay his head at for a feature. All money ain’t good money. Looks like flexing got him killed tho.

Nah, some time passed.

Was watching one interview, dude said the police didn’t even clean the place up. So I’m guessing this is a day after, when they were cleaning up after him and his girl killed dude who tried to rob him.

This happened some months ago apparently. And I think he was about to drop a project or something.

A damn shame. Dude seemed kinda smart, and a hustler…just applied himself in the wrong ways and got caught up with social media flexing.

Bruh went to the military, to have some money to take care of his son, and got an advance for that. Then enrolled in a Trade school while in The military, to learn to code/python etc.

Just finished the DGB interview, and dude was stealing calculators and flipping them at 17 years old..then started printing checks and scamming after that. So he took the printing hustle with him too, and started running a marriage scam overseas, getting people married after their paychecks hit.

He ran a marriage scam in Europe, and that’s how he got caught up in the military and had to pay restitution. And I don’t even think this **** was older than 22.

It’s sad as hell that it turned out like this, cuz you hear the potential in these interview. Ole girl who held him down, came thru.

He really F’d up invite a random rapper to where he lay his head at for a feature. All money ain’t good money. Looks like flexing got him killed tho.
I watched both interviews as well. It's kinda wild that dude actually isn't didn't kill the would be robbers. In all actuality his girl caught that.

I got a lot of love for Cleveland so it was cool to see his Cleveland roots and him still rep for that.

TIP snapped

Randomly saw this on Apple Music last night and thought the same. Like he tried to tap back into 00’s TIP pocket and energy.

Also ain’t quite catch the bar but I thought I heard him mention Boosie on here

Nah, some time passed.

The most glaring part to me is that it happened 2 months ago and he essentially died for trying to use that as a rollout.

Although…if the initial attempt on BTB life worked, those killers woulda also been bragging as much as they could get away with. ****** is backwards and emotional

Back
Top Bottom