Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Smh they really trying to put that snitch label on Ralo now. One of his closest homies just came out saying he's a rat and that they have "paperwork". Got people in the Muslim rap community taking sides.

I think I heard about some Chicago dudes doing that in jail in one of those YT videos. Dude was bragging about it.

You can tell that dudes don't have any fathers at home. Not realizing that makes you look...

looking-staring.gif

What is the world coming to

I think I heard about some Chicago dudes doing that in jail in one of those YT videos. Dude was bragging about it.

You can tell that dudes don't have any fathers at home. Not realizing that makes you look...

Yeah it’s time to shut the the rap game down and do a COMPLETE RESET from top to bottom. Alot of you dudes allowed these clowns to surface.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah it’s time to shut the the rap game down and do a COMPLETE RESET from top to bottom. Alot of you dudes allowed these clowns to surface.
Wait this is a rap thing?

Back
Top Bottom