Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** be broke trynna keep up that rapper image
Facts, 85% of the lifestyle is all a facade and the worst part is some fans try to keep and look up to these cats :smh:

The justice system slow af tho, been like 2.5 years with this case and they been had all the evidence

A lot of mf’s (both men and women) been risking fed time for a minute now. All for the sake of keeping up with the joneses. :smh:

I haven’t forgotten the 2 “influencer” chicks that just got hemmed up for moving weight across state lines.

I believe a majority of folks who portray that lifestyle are cappin’.

Last edited:

6215CF4D-234F-40BD-80D4-B0A5DEABB1AF.jpeg

Herbo dumb *** got caught, cuz like he foolishly tried to swag the Dog company for $10k, from his official instagram :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. They told him exactly what they were going to do, too. Unraveled all right there. Hot ****

C1F0A3B4-200A-4365-92A8-1D6D7BB2AECC.jpeg

:lol:

D88940A8-C315-4109-95A7-DB8735A6B7D9.jpeg

Speaking of arena tours, have any of y’all gone to a larger scale rap show and the artist actually put on a good show? Between the crappy sound quality and the stage presence, artists should be picking venues that work for the music they make.
That’s a part of the problem as well. I know rappers aren’t gonna have choreography but knowing how to work the stage is a lost skill as well. After going to a Burna Boy concert I’m good off these weak rapper performances.

Back
Top Bottom